SK Telecom Co Ltd (017670) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
SK Telecom Co Ltd (017670)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SK Telecom Co Ltd (SK Telecom), a subsidiary of SK Holdings Co., Ltd., is a provider of wireless telecommunications services. The company offers a wide range of cellular voice, wireless data, broadband internet, IP TV and fixed-line telephone services; and other new businesses including platform business, B2B solutions, healthcare business, and other businesses. It also offers internet portal services, online shopping services and other platform services, and gaming services. SK Telecom offers wireless telecommunications services through its proprietary backbone networks based on CDMA, WCDMA and LTE technologies; and its wireless data transmission and wireless internet access services through its WiBro and Wi-Fi network. It conducts its business operations in Korea, China, Japan, Singapore, the US and the UK. SK Telecom is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
SK Telecom Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 09,2018: SNUBH's information system export goes as planned
Feb 23,2018: SK Plans New Head Office In Southeast Asia
Aug 10,2017: Choi steps down as chairman of SK Telecom
Jun 29,2017: SK Telecom honored with two awards at Asia Mobile Awards 2017
Apr 26,2017: SK Telecom Q1 net income increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
SK Telecom Co Ltd-History 10
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Company Statement 17
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Business Description 22
Business Segment: Cellular Services 22
Business Segment: E-Commerce 22
Business Segment: Fixed-Line Telecommunication Services 22
Business Segment: Others 23
Geographical Segment: Asia 23
Target Markets 23
Geographical Segment: China 23
Geographical Segment: Europe 23
Target Markets 23
Geographical Segment: Korea 23
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 24
Geographical Segment: The US 24
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 25
SK Telecom Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis-Overview 26
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Strengths 26
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Weaknesses 27
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Opportunities 28
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Threats 29
SK Telecom Co Ltd-Key Competitors 30
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 37
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 39
Jun 29, 2017: SK Telecom honored with two awards at Asia Mobile Awards 2017 39
Apr 26, 2017: SK Telecom Q1 net income increases 40
Feb 03, 2017: SK Telecom Q4 net income up 41
Feb 03, 2017: SK Telecom announces 2016 earnings results 42
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 35
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 37
List Of Table
List of Tables
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
SK Telecom Co Ltd, History 10
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 19
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Key Competitors 30
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 31
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 32
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 36
SK Telecom Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
SK Telecom Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
LG Uplus Corp
CJ Hello Co., Ltd.
C&M Co., Ltd.