Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (STI) is a provider of cloud, messaging, digital, and IoT products, platforms, and solutions for enterprises, operators, technology providers, and OEMs. The company's solutions include cloud-based sync, storage and content engagement, backup, multi-channel messagingcommunications and commerce solutions. Its services include activation services such as device activation, order management and self-service; and broadband services service request management, engineering, web or mobile, platform, data, integration, professional services and certified partner program. It offers products such as workspace, Synchronoss personal cloud, order management, self-service, engineering, web or mobile, platform, data and integration. The company offers cloud solutions which include Synchronoss Personal Cloud, Synchronoss Backup and Transfer, Synchronoss Messaging, Synchronoss Analytics and Synchronoss Cloud Automation. It has operational presence in the US, India, Finland, Ireland, Malta, the Philippines, France and Australia. STI is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey, the US.
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: Kris Rinne joins Synchronoss Technologies board of directors
Jul 02,2018: Synchronoss Technologies Is Climbing On Q1 Results
Jun 08,2018: Synchronoss receives Nasdaq letter
May 14,2018: Synchronoss common stock to be suspended from trading on Nasdaq
May 09,2018: Synchronoss requires additional time to comply with Nasdaq listing requirements
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - History 11
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Company Statement 14
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 - Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Business Description 20
Geographical Segment: Domestic 20
Geographical Segment: Foreign 20
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 21
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Strengths 22
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses 23
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities 24
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Threats 25
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 27
Jul 25, 2018: Kris Rinne joins Synchronoss Technologies board of directors 27
Jun 08, 2018: Synchronoss receives Nasdaq letter 28
May 14, 2018: Synchronoss common stock to be suspended from trading on Nasdaq 29
May 09, 2018: Synchronoss requires additional time to comply with Nasdaq listing requirements 30
Mar 09, 2018: Synchronoss receives Nasdaq letter 31
Feb 08, 2018: Synchronoss receives positive Nasdaq panel decision 32
Dec 06, 2017: Synchronoss Technologies receives Nasdaq letter 33
Nov 16, 2017: Synchronoss Technologies announces appointment of Glenn Lurie as chief executive officer 34
Aug 22, 2017: Synchronoss Technologies receives Nasdaq letter 35
Apr 27, 2017: Synchronoss appoints new CEO 36
Section 4 - Appendix 37
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 5
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 6
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., History 11
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., Other Locations 17
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 18
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 26
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Syniverse Holdings, Inc.
Evolving Systems Inc
CSG Systems International Inc
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"