TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TE Connectivity Ltd (TE Connectivity), formerly Tyco Electronics Ltd, is a technology company. It designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions. The company offers connectors; sensors; relays; heat shrink tubing; wire and cable; antennas and circuit protection devices. Its solutions find applications in automotive, aerospace, defense, marine, industrial, consumer devices, data communications, appliance, telecom networks, energy, enterprise networks and subsea communications industries. The company markets its products through direct sales force and third party distributors. TE Connectivity has manufacturing facilities and distribution centers across the globe. Its geographical operations are spreads across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North and South America. TE Connectivity is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
TE Connectivity Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 30,2018: Mouser Electronics Named Global High Service Distributor of the Year by TE Connectivity
May 07,2018: TE Foundation makes USD1,250,000 in grants to three organizations focused on increasing access to STEM careers across the globe
Apr 25,2018: TE Connectivity releases results for Q2 fiscal year 2018
Apr 11,2018: TE Connectivity to announce Q2 fiscal 2018 results on April 25, 2018
Feb 05,2018: TE Connectivity (TE) to Showcase Innovative Medical Solutions at MD&M West 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
TE Connectivity Ltd-Key Facts 6
TE Connectivity Ltd-Key Employees 7
TE Connectivity Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 9
TE Connectivity Ltd-Major Products and Services 10
TE Connectivity Ltd-History 11
TE Connectivity Ltd-Company Statement 15
TE Connectivity Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
TE Connectivity Ltd-Business Description 20
Business Segment: The Communication solutions 20
Business Segment: The Communications solutions 20
Business Segment: The Industrial Solutions 20
Business Segment: The Transportation Solutions 20
Geographical Segment: Americas 21
Target Markets 21
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 21
Target Markets 21
Geographical Segment: EMEA 21
Target Markets 21
TE Connectivity Ltd-Corporate Strategy 22
TE Connectivity Ltd-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
TE Connectivity Ltd-Strengths 23
TE Connectivity Ltd-Weaknesses 24
TE Connectivity Ltd-Opportunities 25
TE Connectivity Ltd-Threats 26
TE Connectivity Ltd-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
TE Connectivity Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 36
May 30, 2018: Mouser Electronics Named Global High Service Distributor of the Year by TE Connectivity 36
May 07, 2018: TE Foundation makes USD1,250,000 in grants to three organizations focused on increasing access to STEM careers across the globe 37
Feb 05, 2018: TE Connectivity (TE) to Showcase Innovative Medical Solutions at MD&M West 2018 38
Nov 01, 2017: TE Connectivity announces fourth quarter and full year results for fiscal year 2017 39
Jul 26, 2017: TE Connectivity reports third quarter 2017 financial results 40
Jul 26, 2017: TE Connectivity reports lower Q3 net income, provides outlook for Q4 41
Jul 25, 2017: TE Connectivity's LGA 3647 socket wins Best Passive Component at EEPW 2016 Editors' Choice awards 42
Jul 25, 2017: TE Connectivity receives Category Partner award from Cummins for superior service, quality and value 43
Apr 26, 2017: TE Connectivity reports higher Q2 net income, provides guidance for 2017 44
Jan 25, 2017: TE Connectivity reports higher Q1 net income, provides Q2 outlook 45
Section 5-Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List of Figures
TE Connectivity Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 32
TE Connectivity Ltd, Ratio Charts 34
List of Tables
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Facts 6
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Employees 7
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 9
TE Connectivity Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
TE Connectivity Ltd, History 11
TE Connectivity Ltd, Other Locations 17
TE Connectivity Ltd, Subsidiaries 17
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Competitors 27
TE Connectivity Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 28
TE Connectivity Ltd, Annual Ratios 29
TE Connectivity Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
TE Connectivity Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
TE Connectivity Ltd, Interim Ratios 33
TE Connectivity Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
JST Co Ltd
Delphi Automotive Plc
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Inc
TE Connectivity Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"