TE Connectivity Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
TE Connectivity Ltd.-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's TE Connectivity Ltd. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by TE Connectivity Ltd. since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes TE Connectivity Ltd. 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by TE Connectivity Ltd. . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on TE Connectivity Ltd. 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by TE Connectivity Ltd. and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for TE Connectivity Ltd. 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about TE Connectivity Ltd. 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 7
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 9
CORPORATE VENTURING 48
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 48
Partnership-Deal reports 57
CAPITAL RAISING 67
Capital Raising-Deal reports 67
Divestments-Deal reports 69
Contact Us 102
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 102
Deal Definition and Methodology 104
About MarketLine 111
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: TE Connectivity Ltd. M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: TE Connectivity Ltd. M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: TE Connectivity Ltd. partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: TE Connectivity Ltd. partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: TE Connectivity Ltd. divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: TE Connectivity Ltd. divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: TE Connectivity Ltd. M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: TE Connectivity L
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company