Tecom Co Ltd (2321) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Tecom Co Ltd (Tecom) is a manufacturer and distributor of telecommunication equipment. The company's smartphone business system provides seamless data, voice and wireless access through a single point for small office environment. Its products comprise smartphone business communication system, business phone system, IP phone, FTTx, home network, smartphone gateway for home use, smart video doorbell, smart home system and smartphone dock. Tecom's IP-based device terminals are designed to support call services. The company offers communication convergence solutions for enterprise, carrier and consumer markets. It operates through its manufacturing facilities in Taiwan. Tecom is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tecom Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tecom Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Tecom Co Ltd-Key Information
Tecom Co Ltd-Overview
Tecom Co Ltd-Key Employees
Tecom Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Tecom Co Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Tecom Co Ltd-Major Products and Services
Tecom Co Ltd-History
Tecom Co Ltd-Company Statement
Tecom Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Tecom Co Ltd-Business Description
Tecom Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Tecom Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Tecom Co Ltd-Strengths
Tecom Co Ltd-Weaknesses
Tecom Co Ltd-Opportunities
Tecom Co Ltd-Threats
Tecom Co Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Tecom Co Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Tecom Co Ltd, Performance Chart
Tecom Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Tecom Co Ltd, Key Information
Tecom Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Tecom Co Ltd, Share Data
Tecom Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Tecom Co Ltd, History
Tecom Co Ltd, Key Employees
Tecom Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Tecom Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Tecom Co Ltd, Other Locations
Tecom Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Tecom Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Tecom Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Tecom Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Tecom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Tecom Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Tecom Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts