Trek 2000 International Ltd. (5AB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Trek 2000 International Ltd. (5AB)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trek 2000 International Ltd (Trek) is a technology company. The company provides advanced solutions for the digital industry. The company offers a comprehensive range of interactive consumer, wireless, antipiracy, thumbdrive solution, compression and encryption solutions. Its product portfolio comprises USB flash drives, SD cards, wireless cameras, patient alert systems, Wi-Fi cameras and hard disk drives, among others. The company also offers customized solutions related to firmware and modules, besides software solutions, power management solutions, microcontroller solutions and medical technology. It also provides licenses for its patented technologies and trademarks. Trek operates through offices in the US, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Netherlands, China, the UK and Japan. Trek is headquartered in Singapore.
Trek 2000 International Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 09,2017: Trek reports 67.9% increase in net profit to USD 1.2 million for 1Q2017 as core ICS segment fuels growth
Mar 28,2017: Trek achieves record USD 165.7 million revenue for FY 2016 as interactive consumer solutions segment gains traction
Jan 06,2017: Trek 2000 International appoints Tan Kuok Keong as CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Key Facts 6
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Key Employees 7
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Major Products and Services 9
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-History 11
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Company Statement 13
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Customised Solutions 19
Business Segment: Interactive Consumer Solution 19
Business Segment: Licensing 19
Geographical Segment: China/Hong Kong 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: India 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Malaysia 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
Geographical Segment: Singapore 20
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 20
Geographical Segment: Thailand 21
Geographical Segment: United States 21
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 22
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Strengths 23
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Weaknesses 24
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Opportunities 25
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Threats 26
Trek 2000 International Ltd.-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
May 09, 2017: Trek reports 67.9% increase in net profit to USD 1.2 million for 1Q2017 as core ICS segment fuels growth 35
Mar 28, 2017: Trek achieves record USD 165.7 million revenue for FY 2016 as interactive consumer solutions segment gains traction 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 32
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Ratio Charts 34
List Of Table
List of Tables
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Facts 6
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Employees 7
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Trek 2000 International Ltd., History 11
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Other Locations 15
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Affiliate 16
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Joint Venture 17
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Competitors 27
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 28
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Annual Ratios 29
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Trek 2000 International Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Transcend Information Inc
Netac Technology Co Ltd
Lexar Media, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
ADATA Technology Co., Ltd.