Ukraine: Country Intelligence Report
"Ukraine: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ukraine today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom services revenue growth in Ukraine over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, mobile voice, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenue will be supported by rising smartphone subscriptions, increasing adoption of 3G/4G services. Kyivstar will lead the moble market with 45.7% share of total mobile subscriptions, followed by Vodafone (35.9%).
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ukraine.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Ukraine will grow at a CAGR of 3.9% over 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 83.7% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- Mobile data revenue will more than double over the forecast period.
- The top two mobile operators, Kyivstar and Vodafone will account for 81.6% of total mobile subscriptions estimated for 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Ukraine's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Ukraine's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Ukraine's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Ukraine.
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Vodafone Ukraine (MTS) 29
Additional resources 32
Baseline forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
Research methodology 39
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
NTV Plus Ukraine
NCCIR/NKRZI, mobile broadband, 3G in Ukraine, 4G in Ukraine, LTE in Ukraine, fixed broadband in Ukraine, DSL in Ukraine, FTTH in Ukraine, pay-TV in Ukraine, fiber-optic network, DTH in Ukraine, IPTV in Ukraine Prepaid in Ukraine, postpaid in Ukraine, Vodafone, Kyivstar, Lifecell, Ukrtelecom, Vega, Datagroup, Volia, Viasat Ukraine, NTV Plus Ukraine, Poverhost
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"