United States Cellular Corp (USM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
United States Cellular Corp (USM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
United States Cellular Corp (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems Inc., provides wireless telecommunications services. The company's products include smart phones, basic phones, tablets, wireless modems, mobile hotspots, and among others. It also offers accessories such as chargers, batteries, cases and protectors, audio devices, Bluetooth devices and others. U.S. Cellular offers services such as data and internet service, postpaid and prepaid service plans. The company provides its products and services for retail and business customers in various industries including retail, professional services, construction and real estate. U.S. Cellular is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
United States Cellular Corp Key Recent Developments
May 01,2018: U.S. Cellular reports first quarter 2018 results
Feb 23,2018: US Cellular posts Q4 and full year 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
United States Cellular Corp-Key Facts 5
United States Cellular Corp-Key Employees 6
United States Cellular Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
United States Cellular Corp-Major Products and Services 9
United States Cellular Corp-History 11
United States Cellular Corp-Company Statement 13
United States Cellular Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
United States Cellular Corp-Business Description 17
United States Cellular Corp-Corporate Strategy 18
United States Cellular Corp-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
United States Cellular Corp-Strengths 19
United States Cellular Corp-Weaknesses 20
United States Cellular Corp-Opportunities 21
United States Cellular Corp-Threats 22
United States Cellular Corp-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
May 01, 2018: U.S. Cellular reports first quarter 2018 results 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Figure
List of Figures
United States Cellular Corp, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
United States Cellular Corp, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
United States Cellular Corp, Key Facts 5
United States Cellular Corp, Key Employees 6
United States Cellular Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
United States Cellular Corp, Major Products and Services 9
United States Cellular Corp, History 11
United States Cellular Corp, Subsidiaries 14
United States Cellular Corp, Key Competitors 23
United States Cellular Corp, Ratios based on current share price 24
United States Cellular Corp, Annual Ratios 25
United States Cellular Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
United States Cellular Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
United States Cellular Corp, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
United States Cellular Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Verizon Communications Inc
T-Mobile US, Inc.
NTELOS Holdings Corp.
AT&T Mobility LLC