VIA Technologies, Inc (2388) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
VIA Technologies, Inc (2388)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VIA Technologies, Inc (VIA) is an integrated embedded platform and system solutions developer. The company designs, manufactures and sells motherboard chipsets, CPUs, motherboards, and other computer hardware. It provides integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and smart city applications through embedded boards, embedded systems, processors, chipsets, and accessories. VIA also offers audio controllers and audio codec's; networking products for wireless, switch controller, gigabit Ethernet controllers, Ethernet network interface card controllers, and Ethernet physical layer and transceiver interface solutions. It operates through a network of subsidiaries, offices, and sales offices. The company serves technology, health care, telecommunications, consumer electronics, and industrial automation customers across Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and South America. VIA is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
VIA Technologies, Inc-Key Facts 5
VIA Technologies, Inc-Key Employees 6
VIA Technologies, Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
VIA Technologies, Inc-Major Products and Services 8
VIA Technologies, Inc-History 10
VIA Technologies, Inc-Company Statement 12
VIA Technologies, Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
VIA Technologies, Inc-Business Description 16
VIA Technologies, Inc-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
VIA Technologies, Inc-Strengths 17
VIA Technologies, Inc-Weaknesses 18
VIA Technologies, Inc-Opportunities 19
VIA Technologies, Inc-Threats 20
VIA Technologies, Inc-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
VIA Technologies, Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
VIA Technologies, Inc, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Facts 5
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Employees 6
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
VIA Technologies, Inc, Major Products and Services 8
VIA Technologies, Inc, History 10
VIA Technologies, Inc, Other Locations 13
VIA Technologies, Inc, Subsidiaries 13
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Competitors 21
VIA Technologies, Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
VIA Technologies, Inc, Annual Ratios 23
VIA Technologies, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
VIA Technologies, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
VIA Technologies, Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
VIA Technologies, Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.
Cirrus Logic, Inc.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc