Aquaculture in Indonesia
Aquaculture in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia aquaculture market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aquaculture industry is defined as production through the farming of aquatic organisms, in both inland waters and marine areas, including: freshwater fish, marine fish, diadromous fish, molluscs, and crustaceans.
- The Indonesian aquaculture industry generated total revenues of USD 9,495.5m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 5,618.9 thousand tonnes in 2017.
- 2016 and 2017 were good years for this industry in terms of production volumes and value growth. Indonesia enjoys a vast coastline and warm tropical climates, ideal for fish farming. Demand from abroad has risen as well as domestic demand.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aquaculture market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aquaculture market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aquaculture market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia aquaculture market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia aquaculture market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia aquaculture market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia aquaculture market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indonesia's aquaculture market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 21
Threat of substitutes 23
Degree of rivalry 24
Leading Companies 25
PT Bumi Menara Internusa 25
PT Central Proteina Prima Tbk 26
PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk 29
PT Mega Marine Pride 33
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia aquaculture industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Indonesia aquaculture industry volume: thousand tonnes, 2013-17
Figure 3: Indonesia aquaculture industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Indonesia aquaculture industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Indonesia aquaculture industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Indonesia aquaculture industry volume forecast: thousand tonnes, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the aquaculture industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the aquaculture industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the aquaculture industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aquaculture industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aquaculture industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aquaculture industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 13: PT Central Proteina Prima Tbk: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: PT Central Proteina Prima Tbk: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia aquaculture industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Indonesia aquaculture industry volume: thousand tonnes, 2013-17
Table 3: Indonesia aquaculture industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Indonesia aquaculture industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Indonesia aquaculture industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Indonesia aquaculture industry volume forecast: thousand tonnes, 2017-22
Table 7: PT Bumi Menara Internusa: key facts
Table 8: PT Central Proteina Prima Tbk: key facts
Table 9: PT Central Proteina Prima Tbk: key financials (USD )
Table 10: PT Central Proteina Prima Tbk: key financials (IDR)
Table 11: PT Central Proteina Prima Tbk: key financial ratios
Table 12: PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk: key facts
Table 13: PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk: key financials (USD )
Table 14: PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk: key financials (IDR)
Table 15: PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk: key financial ratios
Table 16: PT Mega Marine Pride: key facts
Table 17: Indonesia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 18: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Indonesia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Indonesia inflation, 2013-17
Table 21: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 22: Indonesia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"