Automotive Manufacturing BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The BRIC Automotive Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive manufacturing industry and had a total market value of USD 421.9 billion in 2017. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 8.4% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of USD 305.8 billion in 2017. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of USD 64.1, USD 35.4, and USD 16.6 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of USD 361.8 billion in 2022, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of USD 90.9, USD 38.4 and USD 22.1 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing Industry players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 11
Who is the target reader? 11
How to use this report 11
BRIC Automotive Manufacturing 12
Industry Outlook 12
Automotive Manufacturing in Brazil 15
Market Overview 15
Market Data 16
Market Segmentation 18
Market outlook 20
Five forces analysis 22
Macroeconomic indicators 28
Automotive Manufacturing in China 30
Market Overview 30
Market Data 31
Market Segmentation 33
Market outlook 35
Five forces analysis 37
Macroeconomic indicators 44
Automotive Manufacturing in India 46
Market Overview 46
Market Data 47
Market Segmentation 49
Market outlook 51
Five forces analysis 53
Macroeconomic indicators 59
Automotive Manufacturing in Russia 61
Market Overview 61
Market Data 62
Market Segmentation 64
Market outlook 66
Five forces analysis 68
Macroeconomic indicators 75
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"