Automotive Manufacturing Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Automotive Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global automotive manufacturing Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passenger cars and motorcycles.
- The truck manufacturers market consists of the production of light commercial vehicles (LCVs), heavy trucks, and buses & coaches. The maximum legal weight of each vehicle type varies between countries. On average, LCVs weigh up to 5.25 tons, heavy trucks weigh greater than 5.25 tons, and buses & coaches weigh greater than 5.25 tons. Sports utility vehicles and similar vehicles are not included.
- Passenger cars are defined as motor vehicles with at least four wheels, used for the transport of passengers, and comprising no more than eight seats in addition to the driver's seat.
- Motorcycle manufacturers are producers of powered two-wheelers (PTWs) that are available to the public. All designs and engine capacities, including low-powered bikes referred to as mopeds, are included. On-road (street legal), racetrack only and off-road motorcycles are all included.
- The automotive manufacturing industry value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. All currency conversions are at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of USD 1,386.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 155.6 million units in 2017.
- The Asia-Pacific dominates the global automotive manufacturing industry making up 48.1% in 2017 followed by Europe and the US which made up 25% and 17% respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global automotive manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global automotive manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing Industry players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global automotive manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global automotive manufacturing Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global automotive manufacturing Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global automotive manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global automotive manufacturing Industry?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 16
Who is the target reader? 16
How to use t
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"