Automotive Manufacturing Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Automotive Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed USD 674.1 billion in 2017 to the global automotive manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of USD 782.4 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the automotive manufacturing industry, with market revenues of USD 236.1 billion in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of USD 161.3 and USD 107.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of USD 266.9 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of USD 185.4 and USD 121.0 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing Industry players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 automotive manufacturing Industry?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 16
Who is the target reader? 16
How to use this report 16
Group of Eight (G8) Automotive Manufacturing 17
Industry Outlook 17
Automotive Manufacturing in Canada 21
Market Overview 21
Market Data 22
Market Segmentation 24
Market outlook 26
Five forces analysis 28
Automotive Manufacturing in France 37
Market Overview 37
Market Data 38
Market Segmentation 40
Market outlook 42
Five forces analysis 44
Macroeconomic indicators 51
Automotive Manufacturing in Germany 53
Market Overview 53
Market Data 54
Market Segmentation 56
Market outlook 58
Five forces analysis 60
Macroeconomic indicators 68
Automotive Manufacturing in Italy 70
Market Overview 70
Market Data 71
Market Segmentation 73
Market outlook 75
Five forces analysis 77
Macroeconomic indicators 84
Automotive Manufacturing in Japan 86<
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"