Deutsche Bank: Fintech Ecosystem
Deutsche Bank, as part of its digital transformation strategy, has launched the Deutsche Bank application programming interface (dbAPI) to help early stage start-ups accelerate their innovations. It has also collaborated with technology providers to create and test digital solutions for its clients.
Since 2015, Deutsche Bank has established a research and development center and four innovation labs across Europe and the US. Also, it has developed a suite of robo-advisory and business management tools in co-operation with various technology providers.
Deutsche Bank has made investments in various technology companies to enhance its portfolio of digital payment solutions offered to both corporate and individual clients, and to improve its internal communication channel for better productivity. The bank has also acquired stakes in software providers in order to leverage their technology and develop new digital applications.
The report provides information and insights into Deutsche Bank's Fintech activities, including-
- Insights of its Fintech strategies
- Overview of Fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- In 2015, Deutsche Bank launched a Digitalization Initiative, aiming to invest up to EUR1bn in digital technologies by 2020 and transform itself into a digital bank.
- Deutsche Bank's acquisitions are mainly focused on artificial intelligence-based fintech start-ups.
- Since 2007, Deutsche Bank has participated in eight consortium investments in fintech companies.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Deutsche Bank's Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Deutsche Bank.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
2. Fintech Strategy
a) Product Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor, Partner, and Acquisition Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Xchanging Transaction Bank
Deutsche Bank, Fintech, Analytics, Cloud Computing, Regtech, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Commerce & Payment Technologies
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"