Visa Inc.: Fintech Ecosystem
Visa has established several innovation and research centers since 2013. In 2017 it initiated a collaboration with students and universities to jointly develop a new generation of payment solutions. So far, Visa has collaborated with 17 universities, selected 28 interns to join the Visa Research internship program, and filed 13 patents.
Since 2004, Visa's consortium investments have mainly focused on commerce & payment technologies that can help it increase revenue. In 2017, Visa actively partnered with several accelerator programs to explore fintech start-ups that can help Visa accelerate its digital transformation strategy.
Visa has launched various m-commerce and authentication solutions in order to compete with the increasing demand for secured e-commerce payments. Visa's acquisitions are mainly focused in fintech companies offering commerce & payment technologies, followed by security and analytics solutions.
The report provides information and insights into Visa's fintech activities, including-
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, and in-house launches.
- Commerce & payment technologies accounted for 80% of total consortium investments of Visa.
- Since 2016, Visa has partnered with various companies to benefit from their technologies and launch unique contactless payment solutions.
- By February 2018, Visa had partnered with 16 technology companies across 10 countries, as part of its 'Visa Ready for Transit' program.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Visa's fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Visa.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
2. Fintech Strategy
a) Product Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Visa, Fintech, Security, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Commerce & Payment Technologies
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"