Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Algeria - 2017
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Algeria-2017
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Algeria-2017" report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Algerian general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Algerian general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Algerian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Algerian general insurance segment.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Algeria
- It provides historical values for the Algerian general insurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Algerian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Algerian general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Algeria.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Algerian general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Algeria, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Algerian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Algerian general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Algerian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident and Health Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 9 Appendix
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
General insurance, Economy and demographics, Regional position, Foreign Direct Investment, Country Risk, Investment Opportunities, Government Initiatives, Motor insurance, Property insurance, Liability insurance, Marine insurance, Aviation insurance, Transit insurance, Distribution channels, Agencies, Insurance brokers, Direct marketing, Competitive Landscape, Legislation, Compulsory insurance
CAAR Compagnie Algerienne d'Assurance et de Reassurance
SAA�Societe Nationale d'Assurance
CAAT�Compagnie Algerienne des Assurances
CASH�Compagnie d'Assurance des Hydrocarbures