Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Algeria-2017
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Algeria-2017" report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Algerian reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Algerian reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Algerian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Algerian reinsurance segment.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Algeria
- It provides historical values for the Algerian reinsurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Algerian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Algerian reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Algeria.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Algeria, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Algerian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Algerian reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Algerian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Business Environment
Chapter 3 Market Structure
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Distribution
Chapter 7 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 8 Appendix
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
CIAR (Compagnie Internationale D'assurance ET De Reassurance)
CAAR( Compagnie Algerienne d'Assurance et de Reassurance)
CCR(Compagnie Centrale de Reassurance)
Reinsurance, Economy and Demographics, Premium Ceded, Premium Retained, Cession Rates, Distribution channels, Reinsurance brokers, Competitive LandscapeLegislation, Compulsory insurance, Supervision and control, Non-admitted insurance
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"