Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Slovakian Insurance Industry
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Governance, Risk and Compliance-The Slovakian Insurance Industry
GlobalData's "Governance, Risk and Compliance-The Slovakian Insurance Industry" report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Slovakia .
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Slovakia , including-
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Slovakia.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Slovakia.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Slovakia.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Slovakia .
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Slovakian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor third party liability insurance
2.4.2 Air carriers and aircraft liability insurance
2.4.3 Social insurance system
2.4.4 Professional indemnity insurance for alternative investment fund managers
2.4.5 Professional indemnity insurance for financial agent and financial adviser
2.4.6 Liability for ships with respect to oil pollution
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.5.1 International Association of Insurance Supervisors
2.5.2 European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
2.5.3 National Bank of Slovakia
2.5.4 Federation of European Risk Management Associations
2.5.5 Slovak Insurance Association
2.5.6 Slovak Association of Insurance Intermediaries
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulation
2.6.3 Market practices
2.6.4 Fines and Penalties
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.7.1 Type of insurance organization
2.7.2 Establishing a local company
2.7.3 Foreign ownership
2.7.4 Types of license
2.7.5 Capital requirements
2.7.6 Solvency margin
2.7.7 Reserve requirements
2.7.8 Investment regulations
2.7.9 Statutory return requirements
2.7.10 Fee structure
2.8.1 Insurance premium or policy taxation
2.8.2 Withholding taxes on premium paid overseas
2.8.3 Corporate tax
2.9 Legal System
2.9.2 Access to court
2.9.3 Alternative dispute resolution
3.2 Contact GlobalData
3.3 About GlobalData
3.4 GlobalData's Services
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Slovakia-Insurance Supervision and Control at Various Levels
Figure 2: Slovakia- Insurance Regulatory Frameworks for Company Registration and Operation
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table2: Slovakia- Insurance Regulatory Framework Key Features
Table3:Slovakia- Life Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table4: Slovakia- Property Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table5: Slovakia- Motor Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table 6: Slovakia- Liability Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table 7: Slovakia-Minimum Cover for Aircraft Third-Party Liability per Accident per Aircraft
Table 8: Slovakia-Authorization Fee of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies
Table 9: Slovakia-Corporate Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2018
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Insurance, Governance, risk and compliance, Regulatory framework, Life insurance, Property insurance, Motor insurance, Liability insurance, Marine, aviation and transit insurance, Personal accident and health insurance, Compulsory insurance, Licensing requirements, Minimum capital requirements, Solvency requirements, Non-admitted insurance, Reserve requirements, Investment regulations, Licensing fee, Authorization fee, Risk-based capital framework, Accounting standards, Returns requirement, Consumer protection, Law, Regulation, Act, Tax, Insurance premium tax, Corporate tax, VAT, Legal system, Court system