Luxury Goods Retailing in the Middle East & Africa, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
The Luxury Goods Retailing in the Middle East & Africa, 2017-2022, report published by GlobalData provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods retail sales in different product categories across Europe.
The luxury goods market in Middle East & Africa reached US$11.5 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the next five years to reach US$15.1 billion by 2022. The UAE remained the largest luxury market in the region with a share of 41.3% in 2017 and is expected to retain its top position through 2022 as well. Saudi Arabia, which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2017 and 2022, will be the fastest-growing luxury market in the region. The UAE is the leading market for luxury goods sales and Dubai contributes a major share to the UAE luxury market, driven by increased international tourists and its status as business hub.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by country and 12 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Luxury goods retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Luxury goods channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury goods operators and their Luxury goods sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- The UAE will continue to be the largest luxury market in the MEA through to 2022
- Clothing is the largest category, followed by jewelry and accessories
- Luxury retailers are relying on digital platforms to enhance sales
- Expansion of luxury retail infrastructure supporting growth in the MEA region.
Reasons to buy
Get immediate access to -
- Reliable Luxury goods retail sales data in Middle East & Africa for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of Luxury goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from Luxury goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the Luxury goods retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major Luxury goods retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
Table of Contents
Overview & Regional Analysis
Mergers & Acquisitions
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
LVMH Ralph Lauren Corporation Michael Kors Holdings Ltd. Kering S.A. Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA Burberry Group PLC Tiffany & Co. Hermes International S.A. Prada S.p.A. Tods S.p.A.
Middle East & Africa, retail, retail innovation, luxury retail, luxury goods, market dynamics, innovative retailers, biggest & fastest growing markets, International arrivals, major luxury brands, market share, revenue, outlook, recent key events, clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, furniture, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, travel, tourism, arrivals
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"