Food & grocery retailing in Belgium, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Food & grocery retailing in Belgium, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Belgium retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Belgium food & grocery industry.
Food & grocery retail sales accounted for the highest share, at 51.9% of the total Belgium retail industry in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
- Belgium retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2017-2022
- Food & grocery retail sales accounted for the highest share, at 51.9% of the total Belgium retail industry in 2017.
- Hypermarkets have the dominant share in the food & grocery sector
- Food & grocery sector has the highest online sales growth
- International retailers with strong store networks are dominating the food & grocery sector.
- Belgian retailer Colruty leads the food & grocery market
- Specialist retailers cede ground to online channel
- Online sales to register healthy growth in the forecast period
- International retailers dominate the sector.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Belgium retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Belgium retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
Key findings 03
The State of the Nation 04
The State of Retail 11
Food & grocery 22
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
SPAR International BV
Belgium, retail, Food and Grocery, consumer trends, market shares
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"