Food & grocery Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Food & grocery Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Saudi Arabia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Saudi Arabia food & grocery industry.
Food & grocery is the largest sector in the Saudi Arabian retail industry and its growth is mainly driven by growing household expenditure.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
- Saudi Arabia retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2017-2022
- Sales to increase in the forecast period, supported by rising household spending
- Food and drink specialists continue to dominate the sector sales
- Online produces strong growth, although remains in its infancy in terms of sales
- With an increasing store count, Panda is the market leader
- Danube produced the fastest growth 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Saudi Arabia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Saudi Arabia retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
Key findings 03
The state of the nation 04
The state of retail 11
Food & grocery 22
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Abdullah Al Othaim Supermarket
Saudi Arabia, retail, Food and Grocery, consumer trends, market shares
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"