Quarterly Midstream Deals Review-Q2 2018
GlobalData's "Quarterly Midstream Deals Review-Q2 2018", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the midstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the midstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the market
- Analysis of M&As in the midstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include-North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top buyers in the oil and gas midstream industry.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 1
1.2. List of Figures 1
2. Sector Highlights 2
3. Mergers and Acquisitions-Americas 4
4. Mergers and Acquisitions-Europe, Middle East, and Africa 7
5. Mergers and Acquisitions-Asia-Pacific 9
6. Appendix 11
6.1. Abbreviations 11
6.2. Methodology 11
6.3. Coverage 11
6.4. Secondary Research 11
6.5. Contact Us 12
6.6. Disclaimer 12
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Midstream M&A Deal Value and Count 2
Figure 2: Midstream Oil and Gas Regional Deal Share and Value in Q2 2018 3
Figure 3: Midstream Oil and Gas Americas Deal Value and Count 4
Figure 4: Midstream Oil and Gas EMEA Deal Value and Count 7
Figure 5: Midstream Oil and Gas APAC Deal Value and Count 9
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Top Midstream Oil and Gas Transactions in Q2 2018 6
Table 2: Midstream Oil and Gas Americas Rumored M&A in Q2 2018 6
Table 3: Top Midstream Oil and Gas Transactions in Q2 2018 8
Table 4: Midstream Oil and Gas EMEA Rumored M&A in Q2 2018 8
Table 5: Top Midstream Oil and Gas Transactions in Q2 2018 10
Table 6: Midstream Oil and Gas APAC Rumored M&A in Q2 2018 10
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Midstream Deal, Midstream Deal Value, Midstream Deal Volume Analysis, Midstream Rumors, Midstream Energy M&A Rumors, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"