Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services (FMCS) is a member-owned not-for-profit electric cooperative that distributes power to its member owners. The company procures electricity from Dairyland Power Cooperative. It is a member of national alliance of electric cooperatives Touchstone Energy Cooperative. FMCS also offers energy related services such as billing, energy assistance, financing, electric service rebates, new service activations, outage information, tree trimming, load management, energy audits and safety services. The company serves in Freeborn and Mower Counties in Southeast Minnesota. FMCS is headquartered in Albert Lea, Minnesota, the US.
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services Key Recent Developments
Apr 19,2018: Dairyland Announces Three More Solar Energy Sites
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Key Facts 5
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Key Employees 6
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Major Products and Services 7
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-History 8
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Company Statement 9
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Business Description 12
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Strengths 13
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Weaknesses 14
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Opportunities 15
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services-Threats 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
Apr 19, 2018: Dairyland Announces Three More Solar Energy Sites 17
Section 4-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Table
List of Tables
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services, Key Facts 5
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services, Key Employees 6
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services, Major Products and Services 7
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services, History 8
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.