PT. Indonesia Power-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT. Indonesia Power (Indonesia Power), a subsidiary of PT PLN (Persero), generates and supplies electricity; and offers operational and maintenance services. The company operates five generating units which act as electricity suppliers, three generating and generating services units, which act as providers of electricity, and O&M management services. It operates power plants in Sumatera to support electricity supply business and purchases electric power from Bali. It also carries out coal trade, cultivation of geothermal energy, coal trade, and cogeneration activities through subsidiaries. Indonesia Power is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT. Indonesia Power Key Recent Developments
Jan 05,2018: Wartsila Smart Power Generation plant will ensure reliable power supply for Jakarta's new transport system
Aug 05,2017: Barata Indonesia Cooperation signs a MOU with PT Indonesia Power
Mar 07,2017: Doosan Skoda Power wins steam turbine supply contract for Grati power plant in Indonesia
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
PT. Indonesia Power-Key Facts 5
PT. Indonesia Power-Key Employees 6
PT. Indonesia Power-Key Employee Biographies 7
PT. Indonesia Power-Major Products and Services 8
PT. Indonesia Power-History 9
PT. Indonesia Power-Company Statement 10
PT. Indonesia Power-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
PT. Indonesia Power-Business Description 16
PT. Indonesia Power-Corporate Strategy 17
PT. Indonesia Power-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
PT. Indonesia Power-Strengths 18
PT. Indonesia Power-Weaknesses 19
PT. Indonesia Power-Opportunities 20
PT. Indonesia Power-Threats 21
PT. Indonesia Power-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 23
Jan 05, 2018: Wartsila Smart Power Generation plant will ensure reliable power supply for Jakarta's new transport system 23
Mar 07, 2017: Doosan Skoda Power wins steam turbine supply contract for Grati power plant in Indonesia 24
Section 4-Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List of Tables
PT. Indonesia Power, Key Facts 5
PT. Indonesia Power, Key Employees 6
PT. Indonesia Power, Key Employee Biographies 7
PT. Indonesia Power, Major Products and Services 8
PT. Indonesia Power, History 9
PT. Indonesia Power, Subsidiaries 13
PT. Indonesia Power, Joint Venture 14
PT. Indonesia Power, Key Competitors 22
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
PT Energi Sengkang
PT Medco Power Indonesia
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali
PT. Jawa Power
PT. Indonesia Power, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"