Opportunities in the Global Savory Snacks Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies
"Opportunities in the Global Savory Snacks Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global savory snacks sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global savory snacks sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
The global savory snacks sector was valued at USD 105.7 billion in 2017. A growing population, rising urbanization rate, and improving economy will remain the primary macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Americas represented the largest region for the global bakery & cereals sector, while Asia-Pacific is forecast to record the fastest value growth during 2017-2022.
- The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering-Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe-highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region. It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top two countries in each region.
- The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for savory snacks in the global market.
- Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
- The report also includes insights on health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall savory snacks sector at global and regional level during 2012-2022.
Reasons to buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global savory snacks sector across the five regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global savory snacks sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the region, resulting in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the savory snacks sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Sector Overview
Current scenario and future outlook
Global Savory Snacks sector overview-what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Regional Savory Snacks sector overview-what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Key challenges in the global Savory Snacks sector
3. Shift in food Consumption Patterns
Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry, 2012-2021
Reasons for shift in consumption patterns
4. Identifying high-potential countries
Analysis of 10 countries on the basis of Risk-Reward analysis (market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure)
5. Analysis across regions-Asia-Pacific, Americas, Western Europe and Eastern Europe
High potential country analysis
6. Health & Wellness Analysis-Global and Regional Level
7. Case Studies
8. Competitive Landscape
Leading brands by region
Leading brands by category
9. Market Share of Private Label
10. Key Distribution Channels
Share of key distribution channels-global and regional level
11. Key Packaging Formats
Analysis on use of key package material, closure, and primary outer type
List of Figures
Key markets by value (USD Million), 2017 vs. 2022-Global
Key markets by value (USD Million), 2017 vs. 2022-Asia-Pacific
Key markets by value (USD Million), 2017 vs. 2022- Middle East & Africa
Key markets by value (USD Million), 2017 vs. 2022-Americas
Key markets by value (USD Million), 2017 vs. 2022-Western Europe
Key markets by value (USD Million), 2017 vs. 2022-Eastern Europe
Contribution of each region to the growth of H&W Market, 2017-2022
Key package material volume share (%), 2017
Annual volume growth by package material (%), 2012-2022
Key pack type volume share (%), 2017
Annual volume growth by pack type (%), 2012-2022
Key closure type volume share (%), 2017
Annual volume growth by closure type (%), 2012-2022
Key primary outer volume share (%), 2017
Annual volume growth by primary outer (%), 2012-2022
List of Tables
Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry, 2012-2021
Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry-Asia-Pacific, 2012-2021
Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry-Middle East & Africa, 2012-2021
Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry-America, 2012-2021
Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry-Western Europe, 2012-2021
Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry-Eastern Europe, 2012-2021
Identifying high-potential countries, Risk-Reward analysis
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-China, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-India, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-South Africa, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-US, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-Canada, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-Brazil, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-UK, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-Germany, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-Poland, 2017
Savory Snacks markets with % value share-Russia, 2017
Health & Wellness value and its share in overall sales, 2012-2022
Health & Wellness Analysis-Key product attributes by region, 2017
Health & Wellness Analysis-Key consumer benefits by region, 2017
Leading Health & Wellness companies by market share, 2017
Key Brands-Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, 2017
Key Brands-Meat Snacks, 2017
Key Brands-Nuts and Seeds, 2017
Key Brands-Popcorn, 2017
Key Brands-Potato Chips, 2017
Key Brands-Processed Snacks, 2017
Key Brands-Pretzels, 2017
Private label value and share by region, 2012- 2017
Private label value sales (USD Million) and share (%) by category, 2017
Leading distribution channels by region (% share by value), 2017
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Want Want China
Orion Confectionery Co Ltd.
Fujian Jinjiang Fuyuan Foodstuff Co.
Golden Orchard Farmer (Beijing) Food Co. Ltd.
Bikaji Foods International Ltd.
L&C Messaris Brothers
The Kellogg Company
Jack Link`s Nz Ltd.
Old Dutch Foods Inc.
ConAgra Brands Inc.
General Mills Inc.
Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao
Cascaju Agroindustrial Sa
Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. KG
Shearer's Foods Inc.
Mar-Ko Fleischwaren GmbH & Co. KG
Lorenz Bahlsen Snack-World Gmbh & Co Kg
Lajkonik Snacks Gmbh Sp. K.
Kdv Grupp Ooo
Processed Snacks, Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Nuts & Seeds, Potato Chips, Meat Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, volume share, value share, portable, on-the-go, convenience, novel & experiential, gourmet experience, premiumization & indulgence
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"