Peanut Allergy: Epidemiology Forecast to 2027
Peanut allergy is a type of food allergy in which the individual is allergic to peanut, which is part of the legume family. Peanut allergy is an immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated type-I hypersensitivity reaction in which, once exposed to peanut, the body elicits an inappropriate immune response, causing the symptomology seen in allergic persons. The minimum dose of exposure to elicit an allergic response is highly variable, with some people only requiring trace amounts for a severe reaction.
GlobalData epidemiologists provide a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy by age and sex, as well as the probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy with associated comorbidity, and the probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy by severity.
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy to increase from 6,899,534 cases in 2017 to 7,271,769 cases in 2027, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.54%. The US will have the highest number of probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy throughout the forecast period.
- The peanut allergy Epidemiology Forecast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of peanut allergy in the seven major markets (8MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Australia, and Canada).
- This report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the following segmentations in all ages across the 8MM: probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy; probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy with associated comorbidity, including asthma, atopic dermatitis, tree nut allergy, and other food allergy; and the probable diagnosed prevalent cases of peanut allergy by severity.
- The peanut allergy epidemiology forecast report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The Epidemiology Forecast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent, and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The Peanut Allergy Epidemiology Forecast report will allow you to-
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global peanut allergy market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global peanut allergy market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for peanut allergy therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand magnitude of peanut allergy population by mutations.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Peanut Allergy: Executive Summary 4
2.1 Related Reports 5
3 Epidemiology 6
3.1 Disease Background 6
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 6
3.3 Global and Historical Trends 7
3.4 Forecast Methodology 8
3.4.1 Sources 9
3.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 11
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Peanut Allergy (2017-2027) 15
3.5.1 Probable Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Peanut Allergy 15
3.5.2 Age-Specific Probable Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Peanut Allergy 16
3.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Peanut Allergy 17
3.5.4 Probable Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Peanut Allergy with Comorbid Condition 18
3.6 Discussion 19
3.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 19
3.6.2 Limitations of
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"