Waterproofing Chemicals Market: Segmented By Product (Bitumen, Elastomers, PVC, TPO, EPDM); By System/Technology (Preformed Membrane, Coatings & LAMs, Integral Systems); By Application (Roofing & walls, Floors & basements, Waste & water management, Tunnel liners, Others) and Region – Global Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2019–2020 and Forecasts to 2030
About the Report
About the Report
175+ Pages Research Report Waterproofing Chemicals market to surpass USD 78.57 billion by 2030 from USD 27.17 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 11.20% in the coming years, i.e., 2021-30.
A waterproofing chemical is a synthetic chemical that prevents water from penetrating and flowing through a building. Apart from electrical, metal and other structural risks, excessive water penetration in buildings can reduce their life span and cause unintended harm to the structure. It's usually combined with a construction application or put to the outside of a foundation system. Waterproofing provides substantial benefits to a building or a substrate, such as cheaper construction maintenance costs, a more durable structure, and protection from harsh weather conditions. Waterproofing chemicals are commonly used to protect buildings from water seepage, which may shorten a structure's lifespan and pose electrical, metal, and health risks. When applied to the exterior of a building, waterproofing chemicals assist to enhance the durability of infrastructure as well as the shelf life of concrete structures. Furthermore, these compounds can assist in the reduction of building maintenance costs.
Waterproofing Chemicals Market is expected to project a notable CAGR of 11.20% in 2030
Waterproofing Chemicals Market to surpass USD 78.57 billion by 2030 from USD 27.17 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 11.20% in the coming years, i.e., 2021-30. One of the main reasons driving the market's growth is the increasing demand from a variety of end-use sectors, including as residential and commercial building construction, landfills, and tunnels. In addition, rising awareness of the necessity of waterproofing materials in building in emerging countries is expected to drive up demand.
Recent highlights in the Waterproofing Chemicals market
In January 2019, The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) granted Procsa, a Mexican company, a local currency financing programme worth up to 150 million Mexican pesos ($7.8 million) to finance land acquisition, development, and commercialization of housing for low and middle-income families in the country which is driving waterproofing chemicals market growth.
Waterproofing Chemicals Market: Segments
Roofs and walls segment to grow with the highest CAGR during 2020-30
Waterproofing Chemicals Market is segmented by Application into Roofing & walls, Floors & basements, Waste & water management, Tunnel liners, and Others. In 2019, the roofs and walls segment dominated the Waterproofing Chemicals, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. For years, leakage in buildings, particularly roofs and walls, has been a serious problem across the world. Water ponding, or the stagnation of water caused by rain on roofs and walls, causes concrete components to deteriorate, resulting in a ruined roof, which might lead to the collapse of the entire structure. As a result, waterproofing chemicals are widely used in roofs and walls to minimize such dangers. Waterproofing chemicals provide a number of advantages, including improved fire and wind resistance, extremely high tensile strength, and waterproofing properties.
Thermoplastic Polyolefin segment to grow with the highest CAGR during 2020-30
Waterproofing Chemicals Market is segmented by Product into Bitumen, Elastomers, PVC, TPO, EPDM. In 2019, the Waterproofing Chemicals were dominated by Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), which is extremely resistant to moisture and flame and has exceptional flexibility. TPO membranes are completely recyclable and contain no harmful or dangerous components. Due to a variety of standout characteristics, such as durability in harsh weather and temperature extremes, energy efficiency, flame resistance, water repellants, heat, and solar reflectance, and others, the Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) roofing solution is also expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
Booming construction industry in developing nations
Residential building, bridge construction, road paving, and large-scale re-roofing works are all part of the high-risk construction sector, which covers everything from infrastructure development to renovation. The rise in construction activities is driving up demand for waterproofing chemicals in developing nations like China, India, and Japan.
Fluctuating raw materials prices
The price of raw materials and their availability are important elements that influence the pricing of manufactured goods. The most significant restraint facing the global waterproofing chemicals market is the shifting price trends of raw materials, which fluctuate owing to variable energy costs, as most raw materials are petroleum-based.
Waterproofing Chemicals Market: Key Players
Pidilite Industries Ltd
Company Overview, Business Strategy, Key Product Offerings, Financial Performance, Key Performance Indicators, Risk Analysis, Recent Development, Regional Presence, SWOT Analysis
- Polygel Industries
- ExxonMobil Chemicals
- Dow Chemical Company
- E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Co
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Company
- Toray Industries
- Evonik Industries
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Choksey Chemicals Pvt Ltd
- Trinseo Europe GmBH
- Estop Group
Waterproofing Chemicals Market: Regions
Waterproofing Chemicals market is segmented based on regional analysis into five major regions. These include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and Africa. Asia Pacific held the biggest share of the Waterproofing Chemicals in 2019, because of increased government spending in infrastructure construction, particularly in China, Indonesia, India, and Malaysia. The increase in infrastructure projects is mostly due to an increasing population, which necessitates the construction of more residential and commercial structures for a variety of reasons. In India, construction initiatives such as "100 smart cities" and "Housing for All by 2022" are impacting the need for waterproofing chemicals. Furthermore, the Chinese government-funded 1.9 billion in 13 public housing projects in 2019. As a result, the Asia Pacific region's waterproofing solutions market is growing due to increased development in these nations.
Waterproofing Chemicals Market is further segmented by region into:
- North America Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – United States and Canada
- Latin America Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America
- Europe Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – China, Japan, Australia, and Rest of APAC
- Middle East and Africa Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – North Africa, Israel, GCC, South Africa, and Rest of MENA
Waterproofing Chemicals Market report also contains analysis on:
Waterproofing Chemicals Market Segments:
- By Product:
- By System/Technology:
- Preformed Membrane
- Coatings & LAMs
- Integral Systems
- By Application:
- Roofing & walls
- Floors & basements
- Waste & water management
- Tunnel liners
- Waterproofing Chemicals Market Dynamics
- Waterproofing Chemicals Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Market Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Waterproofing Chemicals Report Scope and Segmentation
|Market size value in 2021||USD 30.20 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 78.57 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.20% from 2021 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2020|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD billion and CAGR from 2021 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||Product, System/Technology, Application, and Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
Key companies profiled
|Pidilite Industries Ltd, BASF, Polygel Industries, ExxonMobil Chemicals, Dow Chemical Company, E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Co, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Company, Toray Industries, Evonik Industries, Eastman Chemical Company, Choksey Chemicals Pvt Ltd, Trinseo Europe GmBH, Estop Group, and Other Prominent Players.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the Waterproofing Chemicals market?
- What is the Waterproofing Chemicals market growth?
- Which segment accounted for the largest Waterproofing Chemicals market share?
- Who are the key players in the Waterproofing Chemicals market?
- What are the factors driving the Waterproofing Chemicals market?
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Waterproofing Chemicals market
- Product Overview
- Market Definition
- Assumptions and Acronyms
- Research Methodology
- Research Objectives
- Primary Research
- Secondary Research
- Forecast Model
- Market Size Estimation
- Average Pricing Analysis
- Macro-Economic Indicators
- Market Dynamics
- Growth Drivers
- Correlation & Regression Analysis
- Correlation Matrix
- Regression Matrix
- Recent Development, Policies & Regulatory Landscape
- Risk Analysis
- Demand Risk Analysis
- Supply Risk Analysis
- Waterproofing Chemicals Market Analysis
- Porters Five Forces
- Threat of New Entrants
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Threat of Substitutes
- PEST Analysis
- Porters Five Forces
- Waterproofing Chemicals Market
- Market Size & forecast, 2020A-2030F
- By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- By Volume (Million Units) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Market Size & forecast, 2020A-2030F
- Waterproofing Chemicals Market: Market Segmentation
- By Regions
- North America:(U.S. and Canada), By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Europe: (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Asia-Pacific: (China, India, Japan, Australia and Rest of Asia Pacific), By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Latin America: (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America), By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Middle East and Africa, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- By Product: Market Share (2020-2030F)
- Bitumen, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Elastomers, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- PVC, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- TPO, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- EPDM, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- By System/Technology: Market Share (2020-2030F)
- Preformed Membrane, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Coatings & LAMs, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Integral Systems, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- By Application: Market Share (2020-2030F)
- Roofing & walls, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Floors & basements, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Waste & water management, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Tunnel liners, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- Others, By Value (USD Million) 2020-2030F; Y-o-Y Growth (%) 2021-2030F
- By Regions
- Amcor Plc
- Company Overview
- Company Total Revenue (Financials)
- Market Potential
- Global Presence
- Key Performance Indicators
- SWOT Analysis
- Product Launch
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Cosmo Films Ltd
- Essel Propack Ltd
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd
- Oji India Packaging Pvt. Ltd
- Tetra Laval International SA
- TPCL Packaging Ltd
- UFlex Ltd
- Uma Group
**The above-given segmentations and companies could be subjected to further modification based on in-depth feasibility studies conducted for the final deliverable.
Why Buy From US?
What makes us stand out is that our consultants follows Robust, Refine and Result (RRR) methodology. i.e. Robust for clear definitions, approaches and sanity checking, Refine for differentiating respondents facts and opinions and Result for presenting data with story
We have set a benchmark in the industry by offering our clients with syndicated and customized market research reports featuring coverage of entire market as well as meticulous research and analyst insights.
While we don't replace traditional research, we flip the method upside down. Our dual approach of Top Bottom & Bottom Top ensures quality deliverable by not just verifying company fundamentals but also looking at the sector and macroeconomic factors.
With one step in the future, our research team constantly tries to show you the bigger picture. We help with some of the tough questions you may encounter along the way: How is the industry positioned? Best marketing channel? KPI's of competitors? By aligning every element, we help maximize success.
Our report gives you instant access to the answers and sources that other companies might choose to hide. We elaborate each steps of research methodology we have used and showcase you the sample size to earn your trust.
If you need any support, we are here! We pride ourselves on universe strength, data quality, and quick, friendly, and professional service.