Cote d'Ivoire: Country Intelligence Report
"Cote d'Ivoire: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cote d'Ivoire today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Cote d'Ivoire over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2018-2023. However, the mobile data segment will see its share grow over the forecast period, to account for 32.2% of total revenue by 2023 mainly driven by rising data-driven subscriptions and growing adoption of 4G services at higher ARPUs. Mobile operators will focus on offering data-centric services and 4G/LTE network expansions. The broadband segment will witness increased investments in fiber network expansions by government as well as operators. Cote d'Ivoire's pay-TV market is expected to grow at CAGR of 12.3% driven by steady rise in DTH and IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Cote d'Ivoire.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Cote d'Ivoire will grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 85% of the total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of 3G/4G services.
- 3G will remain the most adopted mobile technology by 2023. 4G will closely follow 3G as 4G coverage is expanded by operators.
- Orange Cote d'Ivoire will continue to hold its leading position in terms of mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Cote d'Ivoire's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build pro-active and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cote d'Ivoire's mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Cote d'Ivoire's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cote d'Ivoire.
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 20
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 23
Competitive landscape 24
Orange Cote d'Ivoire 26
MTN Cote d'Ivoire 27
Moov Cote d'Ivoire 28
Additional resources 29
Baseline forecast assumptions 30
Data tables 31
Research methodology 36
About the authors 37
Country Intelligence Report coverage 38
About GlobalData 39
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Orange Cote d'Ivoire
MTN Cote d'Ivoire
Moov Cote d'Ivoire
ARTCI, National Broadband Initiative in Cote d'Ivoire, mobile data in Cote d'Ivoire, Cote d'Ivoire fixed broadband, prepaid in Cote d'Ivoire, postpaid in Cote d'Ivoire, 4G in Cote d'Ivoire, LTE in Cote d'Ivoire, Cote d'Ivoire DTH, Cote d'Ivoire network expansion, pay-TV in Cote d'Ivoire, Orange Cote d'Ivoire, MTN Cote d'Ivoire, Moov Cote d'Ivoire, Canal+, Canal Plus, StarTimes
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"