India ATM Managed Services Market Outlook to FY’2027 (Third Edition)
By Managed Services (ATM Repair & Maintenance, ATM Site Management, Transaction Processing, Cash Reconciliation Statement, Content and Electronic Journal Management), ATM Supply & Cash Management (ATM Replenishment, CIT, CPD)
About the Report
About the Report
- Indian government in August 2014 initiated the scheme of opening up a bank account at zero balance under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY). As a result, there were more transactions made at ATMs because of the considerable increase in debit card users in India
- RBI passed the law to increase the penetration of ATMs in rural areas of India to meet the desired aim of financial inclusion which further supported the growth of the ATM-managed service market. Over the span of the last five years, the number of ATMs installed has increased positively during the period FY’2016 to FY’2022. As of 31st March 2022, around 87% of the ATMs are being outsourced by the banks as Banks observed that outsourcing an off-site ATM is much more cost-effective instead of managing them by the banks.
Key Trends by Market Segment:
In India, there are four types of ATMs management including Managed Services (MSPs), Brown label ATMs, (Completely Outsourcing/IADs) ATMs Completely managed by banks and White label ATMs. Brown Label ATMs (IADs) have been recorded as the second highest number of ATMs, these ATMs are owned by banks and further deployed to ATM management companies for their management.
ATM managed services market incorporates various services such as ATM repair, maintenance, ATM Site Management, Cash management services, Transaction processing, ATM supply, Cash Reconciliation Statement, and Content & Electronic Journal Management. ATM site management, Cash Management and ATM Supply have dominated the market in terms of revenue during FY’2022. Other services
Scope Of The Report
Scope of the Report
ATM Managed Services Market
By Type of Service Offerings
By Type of ATM
By ATM Machine
Cash Management Market
Types of Services
Market Share of Major Players
ATM Supply Market
Market Size by Revenue
Market Share of Major Players by Revenue (ATM Managed Services)
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- ATM Managed service providers
- Cash management companies
- ATM Manufacturers
- White Label ATM Management companies
- Public and Private Sector Banks including Payments Banks
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and NHB
- ATM Switch companies
- Cash Reconciliation Companies
- Digital Payments Merchants
- VC & PEs, Investment Bankers
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Year: FY’2016-FY’2022
- Base Year: FY’2022
- Forecast Period: FY’2022 – FY’2027F
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
- Hitachi Payments
- AGS Transact
- Diebold Nixdorf
- NCR Corporation
- Tata Communication Payment
- CMS Infosystems
- Writer Business Services
- Brink’s Arya
- SIS Prosegur
- And Others
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Market Definitions
2.3. Market Sizing and Modeling
3. Indian Economy Overview
4. India ATM Managed Services and Outsourcing Market Introduction
4.1. India ATM Managed Services Market Overview
4.1. Advent and Reasons for Outsourcing ATM Services
4.2. Cross Comparison of Global ATM Industry with Banking Industry in India
4.3. Banking Industry in India
4.4. Global Technology Trends in ATM Industry
5. Value Chain Analysis of India ATM Managed Services Market
6. Ecosystem for India ATM Industry
7. Current ATM Management Models in India
7.1. Brown Label ATM Model
7.2. ATM Managed Services Model
7.3. Revenue Streams/ Business Models Prevailing in India ATM Managed Services
8. India ATM Managed Services Market Size by Revenues, FY’2016-FY’2022
9. India ATM Managed Services Market Segmentation
9.1. By Type of ATMs (Managed Services, Brown Label ATM, Managed by Bank and White Label), as of March 31st, 2022
9.2. By Type of ATM Machine (Cash Dispensing Machine and Cash Recyclers) on the Basis of Number of ATMs, as of March 31st, 2022
9.3. By Service Offerings (ATM Site Management, Cash Management Services, Transaction Processing, ATM Supply, ATM Repair and Maintenance, Cash Reconciliation Statement and Content & Electronic Journal Management), FY’ 2022
9.4. By Business Model (Fixed Pay and Variable Pay Model), FY’ 2022
10. India ATM Cash Management Services Market Introduction and Market Size
10.1. India Cash Management Services Market Size, FY’2016-FY’2022
10.2. India Cash Management Services Market Segmentation by Services (ATM Replenishment, CIT, CPD and others), FY’2022
10.3. Competition Scenario in India Cash Management Services Market
11. Decision Making Process and Tender Bids
11.1. Decision Making Process for India ATM Managed Services Market
11.2. Tender Process Applicable in India ATM Managed Service Market
11.3. Open Government Tenders for ATM Managed Services in India
12. Historical Trend of Cash Circulation in India, FY’ 2022
12.1. Cash Withdrawals in India, - FY’ 2022
12.2. Importance of Cash in India, FY’2022
12.3. Growth in Debit Cards, Credit Cards and M-Wallets, FY’ 2016 - FY’ 2022
12.4. Impact of Demonetization and on Number of Available ATMs Transactions/ATM and Revival
12.5. Minimal Impact of Digitization on Cash in India
12.6. Direct Benefit Transfer
13. Impact of COVID-19
13.1. Business Dynamics Due to COVID-19
14. Trends and Developments in India ATM Managed Services Market
15. Issues and Challenges in India ATM Managed Services Market
16. Government Regulations for the ATM Managed Services
16.1. Implementation of Cassette Swapping in ATM machines
16.2. Interchange Fee
16.3. New MHA Guidelines for the ATM industry in India
17. Recent Investment Details (Mergers, Acquisition and Partnerships in ATM Management Services)
18. SWOT Analysis for India ATM Managed Services Market
19. Major Cost Components and Profitability analysis of ATMs
19.1. Private Sector Bank ATM
19.2. Brown Label ATM (Variable Pay Model)
19.3. Brown Label ATM (Fixed Pay Model)
19.4. Brown Label ATM (Variable on CAPEX Model)
19.5. New Entrants ATM Plans and Strategy
20. Geographical Analysis of India ATM Managed Services Market
20.1. ATM Penetration in Tier 2 and Tier 3 Cities
20.2. Growth in Use of Micro ATMS
21. Competition Scenario in India ATM Managed Services Market
21.1. Heat Map of Major Players in India ATM Managed Services Market
22. Company Profiles of Major Players in India ATM Managed Services Market
22.1. Hitachi Payment Services
22.2. CMS Info System Ltd.
22.3. NCR Corporation
22.4. Diebold Nixdorf
22.5. AGS Transact Technologies ltd.
22.5.1. Secure value India (Subsidiary of AGS Transact)
22.6. Tata Communication Payment Solution
22.7. Euronet Services Private Limited
22.9. Financial Software and Systems
22.10. SIS India Limited
22.11. Fidelity Information Services Pvt Ltd.
22.12. EPS Services
22.13. Brink’s Arya
22.14. BTI Payments
23. India ATM Managed Services Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY’ 2022 - FY’ 2027F
23.1. By Revenue, FY’2022 - FY’2027F
23.2. By Service Offerings (ATM Managed Services, Cash Management Services, ATM Supply), FY’ 2022 - FY’ 2027F
24. Analyst Recommendations
Step 1: Identifying Key Variables: Ecosystem creation for all the major entities and referring to multiple secondary and proprietary databases to perform desk research around market to collate industry level information.
Step 2:Market Building: Collating statistics on used car and new car over the years, penetration of car finance and down payment ratio to compute overall credit disbursed for cars. We will also review central bank statistics to understand credit disbursed and outstanding amount which can ensure accuracy behind the data points shared.
Step 3:Validating and Finalizing: Building market hypothesis and conducting CATIs with industry exerts belonging to different companies to validate statistics and seek operational and financial information from company representatives.
Step 4:Research output: Our team will approach multiple finance providing channels and understand nature of product segments and sales, consumer preference and other parameters, which will support us validate statistics derived through bottom to top approach from car finance providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Study Period of this Market Report?
The India ATM Managed ServicesMarket is covered from FY’2016–FY’2027F in this report, including a forecast for FY’2022-FY’2027F.
What is the Future Growth Rate of the India ATM Managed Services Market?
The India ATM Managed Services Market is expected to witness a CAGR of ~5.4% over the next five years.
What are the Key Factors Driving the India ATM Managed Services Market?
The Increasing Number of ATMs, the Introduction of Biometric ATMs, the Growing number of financial transactions at ATMs, and the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) initiative are the growth drivers in the India ATM Managed Services market.
Which is the largest segment by the Type of Services within the India ATM Managed Services Market?
The ATM Site Management is the largest segmentation for the India ATM Managed Services Market in 2021.
Who are the Key Players in the India ATM Managed Services Market?
AGS Transact, Hitachi Payments, CMS Infosystem, Tata Communication Payments Solution, Electronic Payments and Solutions, Fidelity Information Services and Financial Software and Systems are the major players in the industry.
Why Buy From US?
What makes us stand out is that our consultants follows Robust, Refine and Result (RRR) methodology. i.e. Robust for clear definitions, approaches and sanity checking, Refine for differentiating respondents facts and opinions and Result for presenting data with story
We have set a benchmark in the industry by offering our clients with syndicated and customized market research reports featuring coverage of entire market as well as meticulous research and analyst insights.
While we don't replace traditional research, we flip the method upside down. Our dual approach of Top Bottom & Bottom Top ensures quality deliverable by not just verifying company fundamentals but also looking at the sector and macroeconomic factors.
With one step in the future, our research team constantly tries to show you the bigger picture. We help with some of the tough questions you may encounter along the way: How is the industry positioned? Best marketing channel? KPI's of competitors? By aligning every element, we help maximize success.
Our report gives you instant access to the answers and sources that other companies might choose to hide. We elaborate each steps of research methodology we have used and showcase you the sample size to earn your trust.
If you need any support, we are here! We pride ourselves on universe strength, data quality, and quick, friendly, and professional service.