Automotive Manufacturing Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Automotive Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD 460.0 billion to the global automotive manufacturing industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD 561.6 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD 305.8 billion in 2017. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of USD 64.1 and USD 47.4 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD 361.8 billion in 2022, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of USD 90.9 and USD 63.2 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing Industry players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five automotive manufacturing Industry?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 12
Who is the target reader? 12
How to use this report 12
Top 5 Emerging Countries Automotive Manufacturing 13
Industry Outlook 13
Automotive Manufacturing in South Africa 16
Market Overview 16
Market Data 17
Market Segmentation 19
Market outlook 21
Five forces analysis 23
Macroeconomic indicators 30
Automotive Manufacturing in Brazil 32
Market Overview 32
Market Data 33
Market Segmentation 35
Market outlook 37
Five forces analysis 39
Macroeconomic indicators 45
Automotive Manufacturing in China 47
Market Overview 47
Market Data 48
Market Segmentation 50
Market outlook 52
Five forces analysis 54
Macroeconomic indicators 61
Automotive Manufacturing in India 63
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"