Trends and Opportunities in Russian Packaging Industry: Analysis of changing packaging trends in the Food, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Beverages and Other Industries
The Russian Packaging market was valued at 122,865.3 million units in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% to reach 136,783.7 million units in 2021. Flexible Packaging is the largest packaging type accounting for 49,280.7 million units 2016 and is also assessed to be the fastest growing pack material during 2016-2021. The 2015 economic turmoil significantly affected consumer's consumption habits leading to rise in popularity for value for money or economical packaging formats. Some of the key determinants of demand for packaging includes shifting consumer trends (on-the-go, value packs, reusable packaging), longer shelf life, ease of storage and transportation.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in Russia, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes Market Overview, Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector, Analysis of Key Packaging Materials, Trends and Future Outlook.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in Russia, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes analysis on the following-
Market Overview: Provides an overview of the usage of different packaging materials across different industries in terms of the number of units, packaging share and growth rates during 2011-2021
Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector: Provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various packaging materials across sectors during 2016-2021
Key Packaging Materials: Includes data and analysis-number of units (Millions), volumes (Million kg/lit/units), growth rates-for five packaging types viz. Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal, Glass, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging and Others (other than the afore mentioned five types) during 2016-2021.
Sub-material: Includes Aluminum, Aluminum foil/paper/plastic, Brick, Flexible Plastic, Gable Top, Glass, HDPE, Metal, Paper, Paper & Board, PET, Plastic, Ready Metal Trays, Shaped, Thin-Walled and Others
Container Type: Includes Aerosol, Jar, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Pouch, Tray, Tub, Carton, Film, Tin, Bottle, Box, Blister Pack, Foil, Wrapper, Clamshell, Tube, Can-Composite, Can-Drink, Other Line Items, Sleeve, Can-Paint, Keg/Drum, Cup, Bag-in-Box, Specialty Cosmetic Containers and Others
Closure Material: Includes Metal, natural, Plastic, Synthetic and Others
Closure Type: Includes Cap, Twist Off, Prize Off, Foil, Film, Screw Top, Stopper, Dispenser, Flip/Snap Top, Sports Cap, Plastic Tie, Crown, Lever Closure and Others
Outer Material: Includes Flexible, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastic and Others
Outer Type: Includes Box, Sleeve, Bag, Shrink Wrap, Blister Pack and Others
Trends, Case Studies and Future Outlook: Provides an understanding of the ongoing packaging trends in the country-convenience, affordability, multi-packs, eco-friendly etc.- across the five packaging materials. The report also provides a view into the future prospects of the packaging industry. The case studies in each packaging section gives a success example highlighting the packaging innovations, strategies and best practices.
Reasons to buy
Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2011-2021. Each packaging material has detailed data breakdown by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
a. Key Takeaways
b. Market Size Analysis by Pack Material and Industry
c. Pack unit Analysis by Industry
d. Change in Number of Units by Packaging Type and Industry
3. Growth Analysis by Pack Material and Industry
a. Use of Pack Material by Industry and Change in Consumption over 2016-2021
4. Growth Analysis of Pack Material by Industry and Sector
5. Analysis by Pack Material (Rigid Plastic, Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper & Board, and Rigid Metal)
a. Key Takeaways
b. Sub-material and Container Type
c. Closure Material and Closure Type
d. Outer Material and Type
e. Analysis by Industry and Sector
f. Gaining and Losing Industries
h. Case Study
i. Future Outlook
d. Trends Definitions
7. About Global Data
List of Figures
1. Use of Packaging Material (in billion pack units and billion kg) by Industries, 2016
2. Growth in use of Pack Material by Industries, 2011-2021
3. Packaging Share Change by Material and Industry, 2016 & 2021
4. Rigid Plastics-Growth Analysis by Sub-material and Container Type (million units), 2016-2021
5. Rigid Plastics-Growth Analysis by Closure Material and Closure Type (million units), 2016-2021
6. Rigid Plastics-Growth Analysis by Outer Material and Type (million units), 2016-2021
7. Rigid Plastics-Market Size and Growth Analysis by Industry and Sector (billion units), 2016-21
8. Rigid Metal-Growth Analysis by Sub-material and Container Type (million units), 2016-2021
9. Rigid Metal-Growth Analysis by Closure Material and Closure Type (million units), 2016-2021
10. Rigid Metal-Growth Analysis by Outer Material and Type (million units), 2016-2021
11. Rigid Metal-Market Size and Growth Analysis by Industry and Sector (billion units), 2016-2021
12. Paper & Board-Growth Analysis by Sub-material and Container Type (million units), 2016-2021
13. Paper & Board-Growth Analysis by Closure Material and Closure Type (million units), 2016-2021
14. Paper & Board-Growth Analysis by Outer Material and Type (million units), 2016-2021
15. Paper & Board-Market Size and Growth Analysis by Industry and Sector (billion units), 2016-21
16. Flexible-Growth Analysis by Sub-material and Container Type (million units), 2016-21
17. Flexible-Growth Analysis by Closure Material and Closure Type (million units), 2016-21
18. Flexible-Growth Analysis by Outer Material and Type (million units), 2016-2021
19. Flexible-Market Size and Growth Analysis by Industry and Sector (billion units), 2016-21
20. Glass-Growth Analysis by Sub-material and Container Type (million units), 2016-2021
21. Glass-Growth Analysis by Closure Material and Closure Type (million units), 2016-2021
22. Glass-Growth Analysis by Outer Material and Type (million units), 2016-2021
23. Glass-Market Size and Growth Analysis by Industry and Sector (billion units), 2016-2021
List of Tables
1. Growth Analysis by Industry-Food
2. Growth Analysis by Industry-Cosmetics and Toiletries
3. Growth Analysis by Industry-Alcoholic Beverages
4. Growth Analysis by Industry-Non-Alcoholic Beverages
5. Growth Analysis by Industry-Others
6. Rigid Plastics-Key Losers and Gainers by Industry, 2016-2021
7. Rigid Metal-Key Losers and Gainers by Industry, 2016-2021
8. Paper & Board-Key Losers and Gainers by Industry, 2016-2021
9. Flexible Packaging-Key Losers and Gainers by Industry, 2016-2021
10. Glass Packaging-Key Losers and Gainers by Industry, 2016-2021
11. Data Tables
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Packaging, Primary Packaging, Container, Material, Type, Closure, Outer, Spirits, Wines, Beer, Food, Health & Beauty, Home improvement, Household care, Non-Alcoholic drinks, Pet care, Tobacco & Tobacco products, Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, Metal, Plastic, Flexible, Bottle, Can-Drink, Can-Food, Can-Paint, Can-Composite, Aerosol, Film, Bag/Sachet, Jar, Tub, Tray, Cups, Bag-in-Box, Foil, Wrapper, Plastic Tie, Twist off, Tube, Carton, Specialized Line Item, Keg/Drum, Pouch, Cap, Crown, Dispenser, Flip/Snap Top, Lever Closure, Screw Top, Prize off, Bubble top, Sports Cap, Stopper, Box, Sleeve, Shrink wrap, Clamshell, Blister pack, Bag, Retail, Off-trade, off trade, Russia
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"