ForeSights: Smart Mirror-Interactive technology offering consumers a more personalized beauty regime
"ForeSights: Smart Mirror", is part of GlobalData's Foresights research. It examines the details of how the cosmetics and toiletries industry will leverage technology to offer an enhanced user experience.
With consumers increasingly demanding newer products that cater to their specific requirements in beauty care, companies are striving to offer bespoke solutions. One such innovation is the smart mirror, which can monitor and detect skin features and imperfections, serving as a personal diagnostic tool that brings attention to areas that require attention.
- Companies are looking beyond traditional run-of-the-mill products with minimal utility, and are instead offering technologically advanced products that give consumers a one-stop shop solution.
- The smart mirror is one such technological innovation that not only recommends solutions for consumers but also allows them to purchase the products online.
- Retailers and department stores are also expected to adopt this technology in their outlets to lure customers.
- Smart mirrors will serve as a diagnostic tool offering multiple functionalities, such as analyzing one's skin texture and providing professional advice while recommending suitable products.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Smart living, make-up, skincare, beauty care, social media, online, diagnostic, personalization
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"