Health & beauty Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Health & beauty Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Singapore retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Singapore health and beauty industry.
The health beauty sector is the smallest sector in terms of retail sales with sales reaching SGD3.2 billion in 2017, having registered a CAGR of 4.9% during 2012-2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- Singapore retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Booming tourism and duty free sales underpin sector sales growth
- Rising tourists and increasing purchase of beauty products drove sales in 2017
- Need to maintain a healthy lifestyle drives healthcare products sales
- Specialist retailers are losing share to online players
- Sales through online channel is still nascent with a penetration of 1.8% in 2017
- Duty free player DFS was the leading player with a 7.9% share in 2017
- FairPrice grew the fastest during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Singapore retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Singapore retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
Key findings 03
The State of the Nation 04
The State of Retail 11
Health & beauty 22
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Eu Yan Sang
Singapore, retail, Health & Beauty, consumer trends, market shares
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"