Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Hong Kong, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Hong Kong, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Hong Kong retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Hong Kong clothing and footwear industry.
The clothing & footwear sector accounted for HKUSD 68.6 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at 3.7% CAGR during 2017-2022.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
- Hong Kong retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2017-2022
- Entry of global brands and improved omni-channel shopping experience will boost sales
- Large young population base and influence of global fashion trends to drive sales
- Rising female population share will boost demand for womenswear
- Record low unemployment rate and improved wages will boost category sales
- Increasing wages are driving style-conscious parents to spend more on childrenswear
- Specialists are losing market share to online retail
- Sector is highly fragmented with most retailers operating in the mass market segment.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Hong Kong retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
Table of Contents
Key findings 03
The State of the Nation 04
The State of Retail 11
Clothing & footwear 22
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Hong Kong, retail, Apparel, Accessories, menswear, womenswear, childrenwear, footwear, mens footwear, children footwear, womenfootwear, consumer trends, market shares
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"