In today's digital economy, it is essential that companies of every stripe can collect, store and adequately protect customer data and proprietary secrets. Failure to do so will significantly damage a company's brand and reduce the quality of the product it produces, with concomitant impact on revenues and profitability.
Cybersecurity has therefore become a critical business function, yet it remains a non-core competence for a significant number of boards. Chief information security officers (CISOs) have become increasingly common in recent years (recent research suggests that nearly two-thirds of large US companies now have a CISO position), but the majority do not report directly to the CEO, reducing their effectiveness.
The frequency of cyberattacks is only likely to accelerate over the coming years, therefore it is vital that senior executives have a full understanding of the inherent risks and implications.
- This report focuses on cybersecurity technologies and recent advances in technology areas like machine learning that are enabling a move towards active detection of threats.
- It discusses that the rise in spending on cybersecurity tools over the coming years.
- It identifies the winners in the two high-growth security areas, artificial intelligence (AI) and unified threat management (UTM).
Reasons to buy
- The report focuses on the big players in the cybersecurity industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It identifies the main trends in the cybersecurity industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It gives an industry analysis, discussing the nature of the threats, the investment landscape, and today's cybersecurity paradigm.
- It discusses how cybersecurity fits into the big data value chain.
- The report uses a scorecard approach to identify leading companies in a sector.
- It provides a technology briefing about the cybersecurity framework, which consists of three main components-the core, implementation tiers, and profiles.
Table of Contents
Technology trends 5
Macroeconomic trends 6
Regulatory trends 7
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 8
Market size and growth forecasts 10
Mergers and acquisitions 11
VALUE CHAIN 14
Network security 15
Unified threat management 16
Artificial intelligence 16
Behavioral analytics 17
Security information and event management 17
Endpoint security 18
Mobile security 18
Identity management 18
Data security 19
Application security 19
Email security 20
Cloud security 20
Managed security services 21
Post-breach consultancy services 21
COMPANIES SECTION 22
Public Companies 22
Private companies 26
CYBERSECURITY SECTOR SCORECARD 28
Who's who in the cybersecurity sector 28
Thematic screen 29
Valuation screen 30
Risk screen 31
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 32
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework 32
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 36
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Check Point Software Technologies
Palo Alto Networks
The Herjavec Group
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"