Ingredient Insights: Digestive Health-Opportunities to capitalize on demand for formulations addressing consumers' digestive health needs
"Ingredient Insights: Digestive Health", identifies on-trend and emerging ingredients to help food and drink manufacturers capitalize on demand for formulations addressing consumers' digestive health needs.
Probiotics, prebiotics, and polyphenols are the three main groups of ingredients commonly used to enhance digestive health. Engaging and educating consumers will determine the market success of digestive health ingredients going forward.
- Around three in five consumers globally say they are always or often influenced by a product's impact on their health and wellbeing when choosing food and soft drinks.
- Consumers prefer food and drink formats to pills or powders when consuming health-enhancing ingredients.
- Comprehensive information about the way ingredients are obtained and their method of influencing the human body should be provided in a simple but convincing manner to increase consumers' confidence when choosing products responding to certain health concerns.
- Consumers in n Europe and North America are less likely to be concerned about indigestion than Latin Americans those in Asia-Pacific.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into consumer trends and perceptions towards ingredients to support digestive health.
- Identify new and emerging ingredients to help overcome challenges with taste, stability, and effectiveness.
- Discover the latest innovations and learn from what other brands are doing to enhance digestive-health-related properties in food and drink.
- Explore future challenges that the industry must overcome to popularize such formulations further.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 4
2. Consumer Trends 9
3. Ingredients Spotlight 11
4. Innovation: How are Brands Responding? 18
5. The Future: Challenges and Opportunities 21
6. Appendix 22
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tate & Lyle
Layn Natural Ingredients
Ingredients; Probiotic; Polyphenol; Prebiotic; Oligosaccharide; Patented; Lactobacillus; Bifidobacteria; Inulin; Microbiome; Food; Non-alcoholic Beverages; Soft Drinks; Hot Drinks; Bakery & Cereals; Dairy; Vitality & Balance; Efficient & Effective; Disease Management
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"