Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2018
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2018
"Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Bolivia.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking. There are currently 2.38 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 197 pieces in 2017, compared with 155 pieces in 2000 and 151 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 2.2 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Bolivian consumers consumed an average of 197 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change-favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 10
4. Manufacturers & Brands 12
5. Taxation & Retail 16
5.1. Taxation 16
5.2. Retail Prices 17
6. The Smoking Population 18
7. Production & Trade 22
7.1. Production 22
7.2. Imports 23
7.3. Exports 27
8. Operating constraints 29
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 29
8.2. Health Warnings 29
8.3. Other Constraints 30
9. Company Profiles 31
10. Prospects & Forecasts 32
11. Appendix 34
11.1. What is this Report About? 34
11.2. Time Frame 34
11.3. Product Category Coverage 34
11.4. Methodology 35
11.5. About GlobalData 37
11.6. Disclaimer 38
11.7. Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology 35
Figure 2: GlobalData at a glance 37
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2017 7
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2017 9
Table 3: Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 10
Table 4: Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2006-2016, % Breakdown 10
Table 5: Market Breakdown: Blond v Dark, 2000-2006, Million Pieces 11
Table 6: Market Breakdown: Blond v Dark, 2000-2006, % Breakdown 11
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales, 2000-2017, Million Pieces 13
Table 8: Manufacturer Market Shares, 2000-2017, % 14
Table 9: Manufacturer Prices of Cigarettes, 1995-2013 17
Table 10: Smoking Population, 1990-2017 19
Table 11: Prevalence of Smoking by Gender, 1992-2008 20
Table 12: Smoking Prevalence by Social Class, 2000 20
Table 13: Cigarette Production, 1990-2014 22
Table 14: Cigarette Imports, Volume & Value, 1990-2016 24
Table 15: Cigarette imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2016, Million Pieces 25
Table 16: Cigarette imports by Country of Origin, Volume, %, 2000-2016 26
Table 17: Cigarette Exports: Volume & Value, 1990-2012 28
Table 18: Compania Industrial de Tabacos SA (Citsa) 31
Table 19: Consumption Forecasts to 2027 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Cigarettes, Bolivia, consumption, pieces, production, market volume, imports, exports, per capita, forecast, retail distribution, taxation, smoking population
Compania Industrial de Tabacos SA (Citsa)