PharmSource - Cell Therapy Market Opportunity for CMOs - 2018 Edition
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
PharmSource-Cell Therapy Market Opportunity for CMOs-2018 Edition
This PharmSource Trend Report will explore whether the bio/pharma industry is adequately prepared for future cell therapy developments and whether pharma companies and contract manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) are making appropriate investments in the capacity and technology to support the coming opportunity.
This 35-page report gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. 16 tables and figures throughout the report illustrate major points and trends.
This report seeks to achieve the following objectives-
- To describe and evaluate the cell therapy market opportunity;
- To describe and address the adequacy of the network of CDMOs that manufacture for the cell therapy market, both clinical and commercial;
- To assess the outlook for buyers and sellers of contract manufacturing services for cell therapies, including the supply/demand balance.
Reasons to buy
This report is required reading for-
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Cell Therapy marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies involved in the development of Cell Therapies or Cell Therapy technologies.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary 4
2. Introduction 5
3. Commercial Cell Therapy Experience 7
4. Cell Therapy Pipeline 10
5. Next-Generation Technologies 13
6. Approvals Outlook 15
7. Cell Therapy Supply Chain 16
8. Demand Models 23
9. What It Means 25
10. Notes on Methodology 28
11. Appendix 32
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Kymriah Global Sales Forecast 2018-2024 (USDB) 8
Figure 2: Yescarta Global Sales Forecast 2018-2024 (USDB) 9
Figure 3: Pipeline Cell Therapy Candidates 10
Figure 4: Phase I Trial Starts by Sponsor Type 11
Figure 5: Phase II Planned Trial Starts by Sponsor Type 12
Figure 6: Phase III Planned Trial Starts by Sponsor Type 12
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1 : FDA-Approved, Marketed Cell Therapies 7
Table 2: Cell Therapy Approvals 15
Table 3: Cell Therapy CDMOs' Biological Services 17
Table 5: Cell Therapy CDMOs' Packaging Capabilities 19
Table 6: Cell Therapy CDMO Sites and Associated Cell Source and Types 21
Table 7: Method of Transfection Used at Cell Therapy CDMO Sites 23
Table 8: Model for Cell Therapy Clinical Requirements 24
Table 9: Model for Cell Therapy Commercial Requirements 25
Table 10: Model for Yearly Cell Therapy Commercial Requirements 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
AAV, Electroporation, Lentivector, Retrovirus, Cryovials, Prefilled syringe, Vials, Closed-system bag Filling, Cryobags, Analytical methods development, Biosafety testing, Cell banking, Cell line development, Fill and finish, Formulation development, Microbiology, Process development, Stability testing, Allogeneic Cell Source, Autologous Cell Source, Dendritic cells, Embryonic stem cells, Mesenchymal Stromal cells, NK cells, T cells, Provenge, Yescarta, Kymriah, Maci, Gintuit, Carticel, chimeric antigen receptors T cell (CAR-T)
China PLA General Hospital
apceth Biopharma GmbH
Army Military Medical University (formerly Third Military Medical University)
Atvio Biotech Ltd
Austrianova Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
Cellin Technologies LLC
Cellular Therapeutics Ltd.
City of Hope
Cook General BioTechnology, LLC
Dendreon Pharmaceuticals LLC
Gilead Sciences Inc.
Hitachi Chemical Co Ltd
Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
Holostem Terapie Avanzate
Incell Corporation LLC
International Stem Cell Corporation
Japan Tissue Engineering
Johnson & Johnson
Kite Pharma Inc.
New York Blood Center, Inc
NHS Blood and Transplant
Novartis International AG
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Provia Laboratories LLC
Roslin Cell Therapies
Sanpower Group Co Ltd
Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation
Shenzhen Geno-Immune Medical Institute
Stem Cell and Cancer Institute (SCI)
University College London
University of Edinburgh
University of Miami Health System
University of Minnesota
University of Pittsburgh
University of Utah Health