The report titled "Vietnam Facility Management Market Outlook to 2023 - By Single, Bundled and Integrated Services; By Soft Services (Housekeeping, Security, Landscaping and Others) and Hard Services (Electromechanical Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Fire Safety and Security Systems), By End User Sectors (Commercial, Industrial, Hospitality, Residential, Infrastructure and Others)" covers introduction on Vietnam Facility Management market, business acquisition process vendor selection process, trends and developments, issues and challenges, SWOT analysis, competitive landscape and government regulations. The report concludes with market projection and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Vietnam Facility Management Market Segmentation
Vietnam Facility Management Future Outlook
Key Segments Covered
Key Target Audience
Time Period Captured in the Report:
Key Topics Covered in the Report
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Market Definitions
3. Vietnam Facility Management - Market Overview and Size
3.1. Market Overview and Genesis
4. Vietnam Facility Management Market Segmentation, 2018
4.1. By Types of Services (Soft and Hard Services), 2018
4.1.1. By Soft Services (Housekeeping, Security, Landscaping and others), 2018
4.2. By Integrated, Bundled and Single Services, 2018
4.3.1. By Commercial Sector, 2013 - 2018
4.4 By Personnel Type (In-House Personnel and Outsourced Personnel), 2018
5. Vendor Selection Process in Vietnam Facility Management Market
5.1 Vendor Selection Parameters
6. Trends and Developments in Vietnam Facility Management Market
7. Issues and challenges in Vietnam Facility Management Market
8. Regulatory Framework in Vietnam Facility Management Market
9. SWOT Analysis of Vietnam Facility Management Market
10. Market Share of Major Players (Competition Stage, Major Players and Competing Factors), 2018
10.1 Service Matrix Company Wise
11. Profiles of Major Facility Management Companies (Company Overview, Service Portfolio, Regional Presence, Revenue from facility management, Recent developments, Major clientele, Strengths, Weaknesses, Number of employees, Major sectors served and Business Strategy)
11.1. JLL Vietnam
12. Types of Contracts in Vietnam Facility Management Market
13. Vietnam Facility Management Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2023E
14. Vietnam Facility Management Market Future Segmentation (2018-2023E)
14.1 By Types of Services (Soft and Hard Services), 2018-2023E
14.1.1 By Types of Soft Services (Housekeeping, Security, Landscaping and others), 2018-2023E
14.2 By Integrated, Bundled and Single Services, 2018 – 2023E
14.3.1. By Commercial Sectors, 2018 – 2023E
14.4. By Personnel Type (In-House Personnel and Outsourced Personnel), 2018 – 2023E
15. Analyst Recommendations – Success Factors
JLL, CBRE, RCR Resolve FM Vietnam, Sodexo, Aden, Atalian, Savills, Aeon Delight, PMC and P. Dussmann Co. Ltd.
By Soft Services and Hard Services - Soft Services (Cleaning services, Security Services and Others) and Hard Services (Electromechanical Services (including HVAC), Operational and Maintenance Services and Fire Safety and Security Systems), By Type of Services (Single Services, Bundled Services and Integrated Facility Services), By End User Sectors (Commercial sector, Residential sector, Retail Sector, Industrial sector and Infrastructure and others)
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"