Graham Holdings Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Graham Holdings Company-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Graham Holdings Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Graham Holdings Company since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Graham Holdings Company 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Graham Holdings Company . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Graham Holdings Company 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Graham Holdings Company and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Graham Holdings Company 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Graham Holdings Company 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 7
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 9
CORPORATE VENTURING 26
Corporate Venturing-Overview 26
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 27
Partnership-Deal reports 82
Divestments-Deal reports 91
Contact Us 108
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 108
Deal Definition and Methodology 110
About MarketLine 117
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Graham Holdings Company M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Graham Holdings Company M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Graham Holdings Company corporate venturing volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Graham Holdings Company corporate venturing by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: Graham Holdings Company divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: Graham Holdings Company divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Graham Holdings Company M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company