Audi AG (NSU)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Audi AG (Audi), a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, is an automobile manufacturer. It designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes premium cars, and motorcycles globally. The company is recognized as one of the leading car manufacturers in the premium and supercar segment. It focuses on innovation through its research and development activities and has partnerships with national and international academic partners. The company also offers financial services such as leasing and borrowings through cooperation with Volkswagen Financial Services AG. The company operates through a network of production facilities in Germany, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, Russia, Slovakia, Brazil, Spain, China, Mexico and India. The company together with its subsidiaries operates in Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Audi is headquartered in Ingolstadt, Bayern, Germany.
Audi AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 29,2018: Shell installs next generation electric vehicle chargers in France as charging network grows
Oct 26,2018: New power from old cells: Audi and Umicore develop closed loop battery recycling
Oct 25,2018: Eni and IONITY sign framework agreement to install high power chargers for electric cars at Eni service stations
Oct 22,2018: Audi hit with 10% price increase on LG batteries due to high demand
Oct 10,2018: Audi A1 production starts at SEAT in Martorell
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Audi AG-Key Facts 6
Audi AG-Key Employees 7
Audi AG-Key Employee Biographies 8
Audi AG-Major Products and Services 9
Audi AG-History 10
Audi AG-Company Statement 17
Audi AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Audi AG-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Automotive 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Motorcycles 21
Key Stats 22
Geographical Segment: Africa 22
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: Germany 22
Geographical Segment: North America 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: South America 23
Target Markets 23
R&D Overview 23
Audi AG-Corporate Strategy 24
Audi AG-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Audi AG-Strengths 25
Audi AG-Weaknesses 26
Audi AG-Opportunities 27
Audi AG-Threats 28
Audi AG-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Audi AG, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 38
Oct 26, 2018: New power from old cells: Audi and Umicore develop closed loop battery recycling 38
Oct 25, 2018: Eni and IONITY sign framework agreement to install high power chargers for electric cars at Eni service stations 39
Sep 18, 2018: Audi delivers customized premium services for the sales force of tomorrow[Company PR : ML-Audi AG] 40
Sep 18, 2018: Audi delivers customized premium services for the sales force of tomorrow[Company PR : ML-Audi AG] 42
Sep 18, 2018: Audi delivers customized premium services for the sales force of tomorrow[Company PR : ML-Audi AG] 44
Sep 18, 2018: Audi delivers customized premium services for the sales force of tomorrow[Company PR : ML-Audi AG] 46
Sep 17, 2018: Electric goes Audi: all-electric Audi e-tron SUV unveiled and available for US customers to place reservations 48
Jul 30, 2018: Audi PB 18 e-tron: show car world premiere at Pebble Beach Car Week 54
Jul 23, 2018: Cepsa teams up with IONITY to install a network of high performance charging points in Spain and Portugal 55
Jun 20, 2018: Hyundai Motor Group and Audi Partner in Fuel Cell Technology 56
Section 5-Appendix 57
Ratio Definitions 57
About GlobalData 61
Contact Us 61
List of Figures
Audi AG, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 34
Audi AG, Ratio Charts 36
List of Tables
Audi AG, Key Facts 6
Audi AG, Key Employees 7
Audi AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Audi AG, Major Products and Services 9
Audi AG, History 10
Audi AG, Other Locations 18
Audi AG, Subsidiaries 18
Audi AG, Key Competitors 29
Audi AG, Ratios based on current share price 30
Audi AG, Annual Ratios 31
Audi AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Audi AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Audi AG, Interim Ratios 35
Audi AG, Recent Deals Summary 37
Currency Codes 57
Capital Market Ratios 57
Equity Ratios 58
Profitability Ratios 58
Cost Ratios 59
Liquidity Ratios 59
Leverage Ratios 60
Efficiency Ratios 60
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Toyota Motor Corp
Nissan Motor Co Ltd
Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Plc
Honda Motor Co Ltd
Ford Motor Co
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
Audi AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"