NSK Ltd (6471)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NSK Ltd. (NSK) is an industrial equipment company. The company manufactures automotive and mechatronic products, and precision machinery and parts. It offers bearings, automotive components, and linear motion and mechatronics products. In addition, the company also provides maintenance and repair services. NSK serves customers in wind turbines, semiconductor production equipment, machine tools, railways, mining and construction, home appliances, steel, and pumps and compressors. It has manufacturing facilities in the UK, Poland, Mexico, India, Germany, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brazil. The company serves its products across Asia, North America, South America, and Europe. NSK is headquartered in Shinagawa-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
NSK Ltd-Key Facts 6
NSK Ltd-Key Employees 7
NSK Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
NSK Ltd-History 10
NSK Ltd-Company Statement 15
NSK Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
NSK Ltd-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Automotive Business 19
Business Segment: Industrial Machinery Business 19
Geographical Segment: China 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Geographical Segment: Japan 19
Geographical Segment: Other asia 20
Geographical Segment: Other Asia (excluding Japan) 20
Geographical Segment: The Americas 20
R&D Overview 20
NSK Ltd-Corporate Strategy 21
NSK Ltd-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
NSK Ltd-Strengths 22
NSK Ltd-Weaknesses 23
NSK Ltd-Opportunities 24
NSK Ltd-Threats 25
NSK Ltd-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
NSK Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
NSK Ltd, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
NSK Ltd, Key Facts 6
NSK Ltd, Key Employees 7
NSK Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
NSK Ltd, History 10
NSK Ltd, Subsidiaries 16
NSK Ltd, Key Competitors 26
NSK Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 27
NSK Ltd, Annual Ratios 28
NSK Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
NSK Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
NSK Ltd, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
THK CO., LTD.
The Timken Co
Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
NTN Bearing Corp
NSK Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"