Baker & McKenzie LLP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Baker & McKenzie LLP (Baker McKenzie) is a global law firm that provides legal services to a diverse group of clients. The company offers legal services for business acquisitions, cross border transactions, post acquisition integration, joint venture transactions, international negotiations, outsourcing strategies, renegotiation of supplier agreements, post-listing compliance and cost, among others. Its services cater to various sectors including banking and finance, employment, insurance, automotive, intellectual property, information and technology, communications, real estate, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, and securities, among others. It operates across Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and African regions. Baker McKenzie is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Baker & McKenzie LLP Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Baker McKenzie announces record global revenues of USD 2.9 Billion
Aug 02,2018: Baker McKenzie appoints global head of Financial Institutions
Jul 05,2018: Global legal firm Baker McKenzie to hire additional 150 staff in Belfast expansion
Feb 08,2018: Baker McKenzie wins multiple accolades at Project Finance International Awards
Aug 10,2017: Baker McKenzie sets record financial year and announces partner promotions, including in the Middle East
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Key Facts 5
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Key Employees 6
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Major Products and Services 7
Baker & McKenzie LLP-History 9
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Business Description 18
Baker & McKenzie LLP-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Strengths 19
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Weaknesses 20
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Opportunities 21
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Threats 22
Baker & McKenzie LLP-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 24
Aug 06, 2018: Baker McKenzie announces record global revenues of USD 2.9 Billion 24
Aug 02, 2018: Baker McKenzie appoints global head of Financial Institutions 26
Aug 02, 2018: Baker McKenzie appoints global head of Financial Institutions 27
Feb 08, 2018: Baker McKenzie wins multiple accolades at Project Finance International Awards 28
Aug 10, 2017: Baker McKenzie sets record financial year and announces partner promotions, including in the Middle East 29
Aug 10, 2017: Baker McKenzie sets record financial year and announces partner promotions, including in the Middle East 30
Aug 02, 2017: Baker McKenzie announces record global revenues of USD 2.67 billion 31
Aug 01, 2017: Baker McKenzie expands London Banking & Finance and IT Practices with three new partners 33
Jul 28, 2017: Baker McKenzie announces promotions and the firm added 139 partners 34
Jul 19, 2017: Baker McKenzie hires Key Antitrust Regulator in Chile 35
Section 4-Appendix 36
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
Baker & McKenzie LLP, Key Facts 5
Baker & McKenzie LLP, Key Employees 6
Baker & McKenzie LLP, Major Products and Services 7
Baker & McKenzie LLP, History 9
Baker & McKenzie LLP, Other Locations 14
Baker & McKenzie LLP, Subsidiaries 16
Baker & McKenzie LLP, Joint Venture 16
Baker & McKenzie LLP, Key Competitors 23
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Baker & McKenzie LLP, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
White & Case LLP
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Hogan Lovells International LLP
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
DLA Piper LLP
Clifford Chance LLP
Allen & Overy LLP