Berjaya Corporation Berhad (BJCORP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Berjaya Corporation Berhad (BJCORP)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Berjaya Corporation Berhad (BCorp) is an investment holding conglomerate group. BCorp through its subsidiaries involves in various business such as consumer marketing, direct selling and retail and motor distribution; financial services; hotels, resorts; property investment and development. It is also involved in gaming and lottery management; motor trading and distribution; food and beverage; investment holding and others. The company's other activities include vacation timeshare and recreation development; clubs; environmental services and clean technology investments, education and others. Its operations are spanned across Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, UAE, Hong Kong, and other countries through its subsidiaries and offices. BCorp is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Key Facts 5
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Key Employees 6
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Key Employee Biographies 7
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Major Products and Services 8
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-History 9
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Company Statement 12
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Business Description 20
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Strengths 21
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Weaknesses 22
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Opportunities 23
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Threats 24
Berjaya Corporation Berhad-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Key Facts 5
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Key Employees 6
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 7
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Major Products and Services 8
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, History 9
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Subsidiaries 17
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Key Competitors 25
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 26
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Annual Ratios 27
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
The Lion Group
Kumpulan Europlus Berhad