Armed Forces Insurance - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Armed Forces Insurance-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Armed Forces Insurance (AFI) is a co-operative insurer to military professionals. It offers insurance products for auto, homeowner, renter, life, mobile home, motorcycle and all-terrain vehicle, boat and personal watercraft, umbrella, flood, business, pet health, valuable items, and condo insurance. It also offers services such as AFI Mobile and AFI Connect. The company offers its services to military forces and their spouses including National Guard and Reserves, employees of the Department of Defense, Service Academy including Merchant Marine or ROTC cadet, among others. AFI is headquartered in Leavenworth, Kansas, the US.
AFI reported total premiums earned were USD 98.5 million, an increase of 0.2% over that in FY2016.
Armed Forces Insurance Key Recent Developments
May 16,2017: Lieutenant General Stanley E. Clarke III appointed chairman of armed forces insurance
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Armed Forces Insurance-Key Facts 5
Armed Forces Insurance-Key Employees 6
Armed Forces Insurance-Key Employee Biographies 7
Armed Forces Insurance-Major Products and Services 8
Armed Forces Insurance-History 9
Armed Forces Insurance-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Armed Forces Insurance-Business Description 12
Armed Forces Insurance-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Armed Forces Insurance-Strengths 13
Armed Forces Insurance-Weaknesses 14
Armed Forces Insurance-Opportunities 15
Armed Forces Insurance-Threats 16
Armed Forces Insurance-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 18
May 16, 2017: Lieutenant General Stanley E. Clarke III appointed chairman of armed forces insurance 18
Section 4-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Armed Forces Insurance, Key Facts 5
Armed Forces Insurance, Key Employees 6
Armed Forces Insurance, Key Employee Biographies 7
Armed Forces Insurance, Major Products and Services 8
Armed Forces Insurance, History 9
Armed Forces Insurance, Subsidiaries 10
Armed Forces Insurance, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Armed Forces Insurance, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
The Progressive Corporation
Government Employees Insurance Company
Armed Services Mutual Benefit Association
Arbella Insurance Group