How an IPO advisory helped the omni channel payment solution provider to successfully launch its IPO of INR 680 crore
Background and Challenge
- The Client is one of the largest integrated Omni-channel payment solutions providers in India, in terms of providing digital and cash-based solutions to banks and corporate clients.
- The client also manufactures ATMs including Cash Recyclers and Cash Dispensers.
Challenges Faced by Client:
- Barriers in assessing the Overall Market : Ken Research was engaged by the client to undertake the market assessment study combined with understanding the competition in terms of ATMs Managed, ATM Supplied, ATM Replenished in ATM Managed Services Market in India.
- Barriers in assessing the competition scenario of market: The Client recognized difficulties in assessing the competition scenario of the market. Ken Research was engaged by the client to undertake assessment and provide successful strategies and profile of the major players existing in the market.
ATM Managed Services Market at Glance:
- Economic advancement in the country, increase in income level; generally in urban areas due to growth in job opportunities and evolution to mass banking from class banking have driven the market for ATM managed services industry.
- The ATM Managed Services Market in India is expected to grow owing to the higher deployment of ATM machines, especially Cash Recycling Machines in the country. Increasing number of bank branches and the dependency on Managed Service Providers would fuel the future growth of ATM managed services in India.
Approach and Recommendations
Phase 1: Provided the study on the buyers journey
- Ken collaborated with its client in curating the list of major ATM Managed Service companies in the market in India
- Ken Research approached multiple individuals from these companies to assess the current market framework, business potential, customer behavior and future growth in the sector space
- In-depth and detailed discussions were carried out with the top decision making authorities.
- These discussions gave the client possible opportunity windows to know-how the Opportunities for Indian ATM Managed Service Industry
Phase 2: Key Analysis of Housing Finance, Customer journey and touchpoints
- The second phase of work focused on understating the regulatory framework and covid impact analysis.
- Deep Dive on Value chain, Gap assessment, and Competitive analysis of the Indian ATM Managed Service Industry and their market share were performed and various Working Model were taken into consideration for the overall performance and regulatory framework.
- Competition Analysis including market shares, ATM Managed, ATM Replenished and ATM Supplied in India, etc.
- This helped the clients to evaluate total market size in the Indian ATM Managed Service industry with eminent and noteworthy Primary Research by Ken Research in short span of time duration.
Phase 3: Quality Recommendations and advisory for the client
- After identifying and analyzing the competitive KPIs across the market, Ken provided phase wise plan and constructive strategies to the client to leverage its competitive advantages and ways to improve its market positioning in the industry.
- Ken also provided Coverage on Profitability Analysis for various ATM Managed Models including Brown Label, Managed by Bank, Variable Pay and Fixed Pay.
- Providing detailed case study on best practices adopted by top players in the market
- Ken has been successful in building a strategy based on the understanding and future scope of the market based on our analysis.
Result and Conclusion
Constructive Market Assessment
- The competition specific market assessment will enable the Client to substantially develop their understanding about Regulations, Future opportunities and recent trends in the market.
Understanding of Market Attractiveness across Segments
Ken Research provided the client with the existing opportunity as well as the future growth potential of various segment. This will help the client in strategizing their business growth plans.
Valuable Insights on Competition Analysis
- The competition-specific market assessment enabled the Client to substantially develop their understanding and map out the competition in ATM Managed Services Market in India.
IPO launch of Omni-channel payment solutions provider