Celestica Inc. (CLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Celestica Inc. (CLS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Celestica Inc (Celestica) is a provider of product lifecycle solutions. The company's services portfolio comprises design and engineering, services, supply chain management, new product introduction, component sourcing, electronics manufacturing, assembly and test, complex mechanical assembly, systems integration, precision machining, order fulfillment, logistics and after-market repair and return services. It also offers after-market services offerings including repair, fulfillment, reverse logistics, reclamation, and returns processing and prevention. Celestica caters to aerospace and defense, industrial, smart energy, healthcare, semiconductor equipment, and consumer businesses. The company has business presence across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Celestica is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Celestica Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2018: Celestica Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Nov 21,2017: Celestica Expands Operation in Oradea, Romania
Jul 25,2017: Celestica Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
May 23,2017: Celestica announces CFO to depart
May 23,2017: Celestica announces departure of CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Celestica Inc.-Key Facts 5
Celestica Inc.-Key Employees 6
Celestica Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Celestica Inc.-Major Products and Services 10
Celestica Inc.-History 11
Celestica Inc.-Company Statement 13
Celestica Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Celestica Inc.-Business Description 19
Celestica Inc.-Corporate Strategy 20
Celestica Inc.-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Celestica Inc.-Strengths 21
Celestica Inc.-Weaknesses 22
Celestica Inc.-Opportunities 23
Celestica Inc.-Threats 24
Celestica Inc.-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Apr 27, 2018: Celestica Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 33
Nov 21, 2017: Celestica Expands Operation in Oradea, Romania 36
Jul 25, 2017: Celestica Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results 37
May 23, 2017: Celestica announces departure of CFO 39
Apr 20, 2017: Celestica reports lower Q1 net income, provides guidance for Q2 40
Apr 20, 2017: Celestica reports higher Q1 net earnings, provides outlook for Q2 41
Jan 26, 2017: Celestica Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results 42
Section 5-Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Celestica Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Celestica Inc., Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Celestica Inc., Key Facts 5
Celestica Inc., Key Employees 6
Celestica Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Celestica Inc., Major Products and Services 10
Celestica Inc., History 11
Celestica Inc., Other Locations 15
Celestica Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Celestica Inc., Key Competitors 25
Celestica Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
Celestica Inc., Annual Ratios 27
Celestica Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Celestica Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Celestica Inc., Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Celestica Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd
Motorola Solutions Inc