Glen Dimplex Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Glen Dimplex Group-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Glen Dimplex Group (Glen Dimplex) is a manufacturer of electrical appliances. Its product portfolio comprises heat pumps, heat recovery and ventilation systems, solar thermal systems, industrial liquid chillers, electrical heating and cooking appliances, consumer electronics, domestic heating appliances, kitchen appliances, radiators and personal care appliances. The company markets its products under the brands of Dimplex, Morphy Richard, Stoves, Belling, Roberts, Redring, Xpelair, Riedel, Faber,NOBO, Galaxy and Carmen among others. It has a presence in the UK, Ireland, China, Canada, the US, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy and Japan. Glen Dimplex is headquartered in Cloghran, Dublin, Ireland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Glen Dimplex Group-Key Facts 5
Glen Dimplex Group-Key Employees 6
Glen Dimplex Group-Major Products and Services 7
Glen Dimplex Group-History 8
Glen Dimplex Group-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Glen Dimplex Group-Business Description 12
Glen Dimplex Group-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Glen Dimplex Group-Strengths 13
Glen Dimplex Group-Weaknesses 14
Glen Dimplex Group-Opportunities 15
Glen Dimplex Group-Threats 16
Glen Dimplex Group-Key Competitors 17
Glen Dimplex Group, Recent Deals Summary 18
Section 3-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Glen Dimplex Group, Key Facts 5
Glen Dimplex Group, Key Employees 6
Glen Dimplex Group, Major Products and Services 7
Glen Dimplex Group, History 8
Glen Dimplex Group, Key Competitors 17
Glen Dimplex Group, Recent Deals Summary 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Glen Dimplex Group, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
LG Electronics Inc
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Haier Electronics Group Co Ltd
Backwell IXL Pty Ltd