GN Store Nord AS (GN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
GN Store Nord AS (GN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GN Store Nord AS (GN) is a provider of medical and consumer audio hearing health care and intelligent audio solutions through its two subsidiaries, GN Resound and GN Netcom. Through GN Resound, the company offers a comprehensive range of hearing instruments and diagnostic equipment GN Netcom develops, manufactures and markets a range of headsets and speakerphones. It offers wireless, wired, bluetooth headsets, intelligent headset, and headset for offices, in-car speakerphones, wireless speakers, accessories, and others. The company conducts research to develop products in the field of med-tech, hearables and intelligent audio. It operates in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and North America through its subsidiaries. GN is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
GN Store Nord AS Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: Interim Report Q2 2018: Continued double digit organic revenue growth drives strong EBITA margin increase. GN Audio upgrades organic growth guidance
Aug 22,2018: GN Store Nord: Interim Report Q2 2018
Jun 14,2018: GN Audio increases financial guidance for 2018
May 02,2018: Interim Report Q1 2018: Double digit organic growth drives strong EBITA margin increase. GN Audio upgrades organic growth guidance
Nov 02,2017: GN Store Nord: Interim Report Q3 2017: Continued solid organic revenue growth drives strong EBITA growth
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
GN Store Nord AS-Key Facts 6
GN Store Nord AS-Key Employees 7
GN Store Nord AS-Key Employee Biographies 8
GN Store Nord AS-Major Products and Services 9
GN Store Nord AS-History 10
GN Store Nord AS-Company Statement 13
GN Store Nord AS-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
GN Store Nord AS-Business Description 18
Business Segment: GN Audio 18
Business Segment: GN Hearing 18
Geographical Segment: Denmark 18
Geographical Segment: North America 19
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 19
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 19
GN Store Nord AS-Corporate Strategy 20
GN Store Nord AS-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
GN Store Nord AS-Strengths 21
GN Store Nord AS-Weaknesses 22
GN Store Nord AS-Opportunities 23
GN Store Nord AS-Threats 24
GN Store Nord AS-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
GN Store Nord AS, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Aug 22, 2018: Interim Report Q2 2018: Continued double digit organic revenue growth drives strong EBITA margin increase. GN Audio upgrades organic growth guidance 34
Aug 22, 2018: GN Store Nord: Interim Report Q2 2018 35
Jun 14, 2018: GN Audio increases financial guidance for 2018 36
May 02, 2018: Interim Report Q1 2018: Double digit organic growth drives strong EBITA margin increase. GN Audio upgrades organic growth guidance 37
Nov 02, 2017: GN Store Nord: Interim Report Q3 2017: Continued solid organic revenue growth drives strong EBITA growth 38
Aug 17, 2017: GN Store Nord: Interim Report Q2 2017 39
May 04, 2017: Strong revenue and EBITA growth in GN Hearing and GN Audio 40
May 04, 2017: GN Store Nord: Strong revenue and EBITA growth in GN Hearing and GN Audio-ReSound LiNX 3D announced at AAA 41
Feb 09, 2017: GN Store Nord Annual Report 2016 42
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
GN Store Nord AS, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
GN Store Nord AS, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
GN Store Nord AS, Key Facts 6
GN Store Nord AS, Key Employees 7
GN Store Nord AS, Key Employee Biographies 8
GN Store Nord AS, Major Products and Services 9
GN Store Nord AS, History 10
GN Store Nord AS, Other Locations 15
GN Store Nord AS, Subsidiaries 15
GN Store Nord AS, Key Competitors 25
GN Store Nord AS, Ratios based on current share price 26
GN Store Nord AS, Annual Ratios 27
GN Store Nord AS, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
GN Store Nord AS, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
GN Store Nord AS, Interim Ratios 31
GN Store Nord AS, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
GN Store Nord AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sony Mobile Communications AB.
Siemens Healthcare GmbH
HEARINGLIFE USA, INC.