TTEC Holdings Inc (TTEC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
TTEC Holdings Inc (TTEC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TTEC Holdings Inc (TTEC), formerly TeleTech Holdings Inc, is a customer engagement management service provider. It delivers integrated consulting, technology, growth, and customer care solutions. The company provides services through integrating operational excellence, strategic consulting, process optimization, data analytics, system design and integration, and technology solutions and services. It assists its clients on acquiring, retaining and growing customer relationships. TeleTech partners with businesses across marketing, sales and customer care to design and deliver customer experience across interaction channels. The company serves clients in automotive, financial services, government solutions, communications, healthcare, retail and ecommerce, media and technology, and travel and hospitality industries in the North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. TeleTech is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
TTEC Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2018: TTEC achieves leader position in Everest Group's PEAK Matrix for contact center outsourcing service providers
May 23,2018: Customer Experience Leader TTEC Receives Customer Care Partner of the Year Award from Cisco
May 08,2018: TTEC Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Sep 14,2017: TeleTech opens new Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Temple, Texas
Sep 14,2017: TeleTech opens new Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Temple, Texas
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
TTEC Holdings Inc -Key Facts 6
TTEC Holdings Inc -Key Employees 7
TTEC Holdings Inc -Key Employee Biographies 8
TTEC Holdings Inc -Major Products and Services 9
TTEC Holdings Inc -History 10
TTEC Holdings Inc -Company Statement 12
TTEC Holdings Inc -Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
TTEC Holdings Inc -Business Description 17
Business Segment: Customer Growth Services 17
Business Segment: Customer Management Services 17
Business Segment: Customer Strategy Services 17
Business Segment: Customer Technology Services 18
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific / India 18
Geographical Segment: Canada 18
Geographical Segment: Europe / Middle East / Africa 18
Geographical Segment: Latin America 19
Geographical Segment: Philippines 19
Geographical Segment: The US 19
TTEC Holdings Inc -Corporate Strategy 20
TTEC Holdings Inc -SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
TTEC Holdings Inc -Strengths 21
TTEC Holdings Inc -Weaknesses 22
TTEC Holdings Inc -Opportunities 23
TTEC Holdings Inc -Threats 24
TTEC Holdings Inc -Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Jul 20, 2018: TTEC achieves leader position in Everest Group's PEAK Matrix for contact center outsourcing service providers 33
May 23, 2018: Customer Experience Leader TTEC Receives Customer Care Partner of the Year Award from Cisco 34
May 08, 2018: TTEC Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 35
Sep 14, 2017: TeleTech opens new Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Temple, Texas 37
Sep 14, 2017: TeleTech opens new Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Temple, Texas 38
Sep 14, 2017: TeleTech opens new Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Temple, Texas 39
Sep 14, 2017: TeleTech opens new Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Temple, Texas 40
Sep 06, 2017: TeleTech welcomes Anthony (Tony) Tsai as new Chief Information and Innovation Officer 41
Sep 06, 2017: TeleTech welcomes Anthony (Tony) Tsai as new Chief Information and Innovation Officer 42
Sep 05, 2017: TeleTech hiring 12,000 new associates across 26 centers in the US 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
TTEC Holdings Inc , Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
TTEC Holdings Inc , Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
TTEC Holdings Inc , Key Facts 6
TTEC Holdings Inc , Key Employees 7
TTEC Holdings Inc , Key Employee Biographies 8
TTEC Holdings Inc , Major Products and Services 9
TTEC Holdings Inc , History 10
TTEC Holdings Inc , Other Locations 13
TTEC Holdings Inc , Subsidiaries 14
TTEC Holdings Inc , Joint Venture 14
TTEC Holdings Inc , Key Competitors 25
TTEC Holdings Inc , Ratios based on current share price 26
TTEC Holdings Inc , Annual Ratios 27
TTEC Holdings Inc , Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
TTEC Holdings Inc , Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
TTEC Holdings Inc , Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
TTEC Holdings Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
McKinsey & Company Inc
Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc.
Bain & Company